AL-SUNAN.org
محاضرة علمية New [ البدعة في الدعاء والذكر ] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: محاضرة علمية New [ Fromكرات إجازة الصيف ] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: خطبة جمعة New [ زيغ القلوب ] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: خطبة جمعة [ المرء على دين خليله ] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: خطبة جمعة [ الصحة والفراغ ] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: تفريغ [صNotة الكسوف] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: تفريغ [وَعَلَى اللّهِ فَتَوَكَّلُواْ إِن كُنتُم مُّؤْمِنِين] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: تفريغ [مسؤولية الأمة في حفظ الأFrom ] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: محاضرة Fromهجية قيمة [ الإنكار على القصاصين ] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: محاضرة قيمة [تأديب الأبناء عند السلف] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: خطبة قيمة [Not يضركم From ضل إذا اهتديDone] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] News

العودة   AL-SUNAN.org > Other Languages Than Arabic > English-Language Forum > Affairs of Tawheed, Aqidah & Manhaj

Last Posts سؤال في كل ما يتعلق بالحجر الأسود From أحكام؟؟!! (الكاتـب : ناصر الهيفاني - Last Post : أم سمية - )           »          حكم التغني والترتيل لدعاء القنوت في رمضان والنوازل للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله (الكاتـب : أم سمية - )           »          📮 Notيمكن الإجDoneاع إNot بالسمع والطاعة لولي الأمر [ ٣٤ ] (الكاتـب : أبوأيFrom الجguestsي - )           »          📕 ما معنى قول شيخنا في رده على أشباه الحدادية الغNotة في التبديع قوله ( إعتبارات في ا (الكاتـب : أبوأيFrom الجguestsي - )           »          📕 Post From يتهم علماء ومشايخ السنة السلفيين بUn الوضوح في الFromهج وأن From الFromهج ا (الكاتـب : أبوأيFrom الجguestsي - )           »          📕 إحذر أن تغضب غضب الخوارج بإثارة مسألة الإنكار العلني على الحكام [ ٣١ ] . (الكاتـب : أبوأيFrom الجguestsي - )           »          📕 From قوي توحيده ترك التعصّب للرجال [ ٣٠ ] . (الكاتـب : أبوأيFrom الجguestsي - )           »          📕 كيف يبدأ مشوار التعصب للأشخاص [ ٢٩ ] (الكاتـب : أبوأيFrom الجguestsي - )           »          الترجيح بدون مرجح ممتنع (الكاتـب : أبو عمير ياسر الصيفي - )

Post رد

Tools Thread Searching Thread Rating: Rating Thread: 2 تصويتات, المعدل 5.00. Types Showing Thread
قديم 20-02-2011, 03:56PM
Umm Mohammad Umm Mohammad غير متواجد حالياً
member مشاركة - وفقها الله -

Registration Date: Feb 2010
افتراضي Following the Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم

By Shaykh ul –Islaam Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyyah as-Salafi -Rahimullaah-

From his book ‘Madarij as-Salikeen’

Translated by Abbas Abu Yahya

Shaykh ul –Islaam Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyyah as-Salafi -Rahimullaah- said: ‘Allaah’s slave cannot implement 'You (Alone) we worship' except with two great principles. One of which is following the Messenger -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam. The second is Ikhlaas (sincerity) for the One worshipped. This is then implementing 'You (Alone) we worship'.The people are divided into four categories in relation to these two principles.
The firstof which is the people who have Ikhlaas for the One worshipped and for following the Messenger -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam. They are, in reality, the people of 'You (Alone) we worship'. So all their actions are for Allaah, their sayings are for Allaah, their giving and their prohibiting are for Allaah, their loving is for Allaah and their hating is for Allaah. Their apparent dealings and hidden dealings are for Allaah’s Face Alone. They do not want reward from the people for this or thanks, nor do they desire position with them, nor do they request praise or status in their hearts or escape from their criticisms. Rather they hold the people at the same status as those who are in graves. They do not possess any harm or benefit for them, neither life or death, nor the Day of Resurrection.
So, action done for the sake of the people, desiring refuge and status among them and hoping for harm and benefit from them, never emanates from the one who knows the people, but rather it emanates from the one who is ignorant of their affairs and one who is ignorant of his Lord. The one who knows the people places them according to their status. So whoever knows Allaah, then he makes his actions and sayings sincerely for Allaah, he obeys Him and prohibits for Him, loves for Him and hates for Him.

A person does not deal with any thing from the creation, to the exclusion of Allaah, except due to his ignorance of Allaah and his ignorance of the creation. Otherwise, if he knew Allaah and knew the people, he would prefer his dealing with Allaah to his dealing with the people. Likewise, all his actions and worship should be in agreement with the command of Allaah and with what Allaah loves and is pleased with. These are the only actions which Allaah accepts from the one who performs them. Due to this, He tries His worshippers with life and death. Allaah –Ta’ala – said: '' Who has created death and life, that He may test you which of you is best in deed''. [Mulk: 2]

He made whatever is on the earth as beautification for it so He could test which of them is the best in action. Fudayl bin ‘Aayaad said: ‘A good action is one that is sincere and correct.’ They said: ‘O Abu ‘Alee which one is sincere and correct?’ He answered: ‘If the action is sincere but is not correct, then it will not be accepted and if it is correct but not sincere it will not be accepted, until it is sincere and correct.’ Khaalis (sincere) is that which is for Allaah. Sawaab (correct) is that which is according to the Sunnah. This is what is mentioned in the saying of Allaah –Ta’ala-: ''So whoever hopes for the Meeting with his Lord, let him work righteousness and associate none as a partner in the worship of his Lord.'’ [Khaf: 110]

And in His saying: ''And who can be better in religion than one who submits his face (himself) to Allaah (i.e. follows Allaah’s Religion of Islaamic Monotheism); and he is a good-doer''.[Nisa: 125]

So Allaah does not accept actions except those that are sincerely for His Face, following His command. Anything other than these are rejected and returned to the one who performs them– even though he is in a great need of their being accepted – them being scattered in all directions. In the Saheeh, from the hadeeth of ‘Aeysha, on the authority of the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam-: ‘Every action which we have not commanded then it is rejected.’ Every action without a precedent does not increase the one performing it except in distance from Allaah. Indeed Allaah –Ta’ala – is surely worshipped according to His commands and not by opinions and desires.
The second category is the one who neither has Ikhlaas nor does he follow. His action is then not in accordance with the Sharia’ nor is it sincerely for the one worshipped, such as actions which are beautified for the people, those who show off hypocritically by other than what Allaah and His Messenger legislated.

These people are the most evil of creation; they are the most hated to Allaah –Azza wa Jal. They have a greater share in the saying of Allaah: ''Think not that those who rejoice in what they have done (or brought about), and love to be praised for what they have not done,- think not you that they are rescued from the torment, and for them is a painful torment''. [Aal-Imraan: 188]

They rejoice in what they have been given of Bida’, misguidance and Shirk and they love being praised for falsely following the Sunnah and Ikhlaas. There are many of this type – from those who ascribe themselves to knowledge, poverty and worship – from those who deviated away from the Sirat al-Mustaqeem (straight way). Indeed they perform Bida’ and misguidance, they show off – boasting about their actions, loving to be praised for that which they have not done of Ittiba (following the Messenger), Ikhlaas (sincerity) and Ilm (knowledge). They are the people who have Allaah’s Anger upon them and are the people of misguidance.

The third category is he who is sincere in his actions; however he is not upon path of following the command, just like the ignorant worshippers and those who ascribe themselves to paths of Zuhud and poverty. Everyone who worships Allaah without following Allaah’s command, believing that his act of worship is a form of drawing closer to Allaah, then his condition is like this. Such as the one who thinks that listening to whistling and the clapping of hands is a form of drawing closer to Allaah or that being in isolation – which necessitates leaving the Jummah prayer and the congregational prayer – is a form of drawing closer to Allaah. Or the one who thinks that continuous fasting, day and night, is a form of drawing closer to Allaah or fasting the day which all the people refrain from fasting is a form of drawing closer to Allaah or other similar examples.

The fourth category is when his actions follow Allaah’s command, but they are for other than Allaah, such as obedience to those who hypocritically show off or like a man who fights to show off, or fanatically or for bravery or performs Hajj so it can be said that he performs Hajj or reads Qur’aan so it can be said that he recites Qur’aan. Outwardly, the actions of these people are righteous actions which have been commanded, however they are not righteous and so they will not be accepted. ''And they were commanded not, but that they should worship Allaah, and worship none but Him Alone (abstaining from ascribing partners to Him), and perform prayer and give the Zakaat: and that is the right religion''. [Al-Bayyinah: 5]

So everyone has been ordered not to worship other than Allaah except by what He has commanded, having Ikhlaas for Him in worship and these are the people of 'You (Alone) we worship, and You (Alone) we ask for help (for each and everything)'.

Taken from ‘Madarij as-Salikeen’ Volume 1, p.104-106

All Praise belongs to Allaah, may His peace and blessings be upon our final Prophet Muhammad sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam, his family, his companions and all those who follow his guidance

Last edited Done By Umm Mohammad ; 20-02-2011 at 04:02PM
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 21-02-2011, 07:45PM

افتراضي Status of the Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم & His Rights upon Us - Part 2

Compiled By The Eminent Shaykh, the Muhaddith Rabee’ bin Hadi al-Madkhali

Part 2 The Excellence of the lineage of the Messenger

On the authority of Waatheelah bin al-Asqa -radiAllaah anhu - who said: I heard the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – say: ‘Certainly Allaah chose a branch from the son of Isma’eel and chose the Quraish from this branch. He chose Bani Hashim from the Quraish, and He chose me from Bani Hashim.’

On the authority of Abu Huraira -radiAllaah anhu - that the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – said: ‘I was sent from the best of all the generations of the children of Adam, generation after generation until I was in the generation in which I was sent.’ Bukharee – Characteristics (3557)

He was Abul-Qaasim Muhammad bin Abdullaah bin Abdul Muttalib bin Hashim bin Abd Munaf bin Qoose bin Keelab bin Marra bin Ka’ab bin Luu’ee bin Ghalib bin Fahr bin Malik bin an-Nadhr bin Kananah bin Khuzaimah bin Mudrikah bin Ilyaas bin Madhar bin Nazzar bin Ma’d bin Adnaan.

Up to here there is an agreement about its authenticity, as for after Adnaan then there is a difference of opinion. There is no difference that Adnaan was from the sons of Isma’eel bin Ibraheem. What is correct is that Isma’eel was the one to be slaughtered, and that it was Ishaaq is incorrect
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 22-02-2011, 07:13PM

افتراضي Status of the Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم & His Rights upon Us - Part 3

Compiled By The Eminent Shaykh, the Muhaddith Rabee’ bin Hadi al-Madkhali Translated by Abbas Abu Yahya

The Messenger’s beautiful physical characteristics

On the authority of Abu Ishaq who said I heard al-Bara say: 'that the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – was the handsomest of all the people and had the best appearance. He was neither very tall nor was he short'. Reported by Bukharee in ‘The Book of the Excellence of the Prophet and His Companions’

Also on the authority of al-Bara who said: 'The Prophet - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – was of a moderate height having broad shoulders, his hair reached his ear-lobes. I saw him in a red cloak and I had never seen anyone more handsome than him' Reported by Bukharee in ‘The Book of the Excellence of the Prophet and His Companions’

On the authority of Abu Ishaq who said that al-Bara was asked: ‘Was the face of the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – as bright as a sword?’ He said: ‘No, as bright as the moon.’ Reported by Bukharee in ‘The Book of the Excellence of the Prophet and His Companions’

On the authority of ‘Abdullah bin Ka’b who said: I heard Ka’b bin Malik talking when he stayed behind from the battle of Tabuk, saying: ‘When I greeted the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – his face was glittering with happiness. Whenever Allaah’s Messenger was happy his face used to light up, as though it were a piece of the moon, and we used to know it (his happiness) from his face.’ Reported by Bukharee in ‘The Book of the Excellence of the Prophet and His Companions’

On the authority of Anas - radiAllaah anhu - who said: 'I never touched silk or Dibaj (i.e. thick silk) softer than the palm of the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – nor did I smell a fragrance or perspiration better than the fragrance or perspiration of the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam'. Reported by Bukharee in ‘The Book of the Excellence of the Prophet and His Companions’

On the authority of Abu Juhaifa who said: 'the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – went to a place called al-Batha’ at noon, performed wudu and prayed two Rakat Zuhr prayer and a two Rakat for the ‘Asr prayer. A spear was planted before him and passersby were passing in front of it. (After the prayer), the people got up and held the hands of the Prophet and passed them on their faces. I also took his hand and kept it on my face and noticed that it was colder than ice and its fragrance was nicer than musk.' Reported by Bukharee in ‘The Book of the Excellence of the Prophet and His Companions'

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 23-02-2011, 07:25PM

افتراضي Status of the Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم & His Rights upon Us - Part 4

Compiled By The Eminent Shaykh, the Muhaddith Rabee’ bin Hadi al-Madkhali Translated by Abbas Abu Yahya

His Noble Manners

Allaah Ta’ala said: ''Noon. By the Pen and what the (angels) write (in the Records of men). You are not, by the Grace of your Lord, a madman. And verily, for you will be an endless reward. And verily, you are on an exalted standard of character. ''. Surah Al-Qalam: 1- 4. ‘Aeysha -radiAllaah anha - said: ‘That his manners were that of the Qur’aan.’ Allaah Ta’ala said: '' (And by the Mercy of Allah, you dealt with them gently. And had you been severe and harsh-hearted, they would have broken away from about you.)'' [Al-Imran: 159]

On the authority of Abdullah bin ‘Amr bin al-Aaas -radiAllaah anhumma - who said: ‘The Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- never used bad language neither did he say or do evil acts. He used to say ‘The best amongst you are those who have the best manners.’ Bukhari

On the authority of ‘Aeysha -radiAllaah anha - who said: ‘The Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- was never given the choice between two matters, except that he would choose the easier of the two, as long as it was not sinful to do so, but if it was sinful to do so, he would be the farthest away from it from amongst the people. Allaah’s Messenger -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- never took revenge for his own sake but when what Allaah had prohibited was transgressed, then he would take revenge for Allaah’s Sake.’ Bukhari

On the authority of Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri -radiAllaah anhu - who said: ‘that the Prophet was shyer than a virgin in her private living quarters.’ Bukhari

On the authority of Abu Huraira -radiAllaah anhu - who said: ‘The Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- never criticized any food, if he liked it he would eat it otherwise, he would leave it.’ Bukhari

On the authority of Anas bin Malik -radiAllaah anhu - who said: ‘I served the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- for ten years. I swear by Allaah, he never said a harsh word to me nor did he question me as to why I had done such-and-such or why I had not done such-and-such in a particular way.’ In another wording: ‘I served him on journeys and while resident. I swear by Allaah he never said to me about what I did ‘Why did you do this like this?’ or about something that I had not done, ‘Why did you not do this in this way?’ Muslim. Also on the authority of Anas -radiAllaah anhu- who said: ‘The Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam - was the best of the people in his manners.’ Muslim

On the authority of Jabir bin Abdullah -radiAllaah anhu - who said: ‘The Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- never said no to anything that he was asked for.’ Muslim

On the authority of Anas -radiAllaah anhu- who said 'Allaah’s Messenger -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- was never asked for anything for the sake of Islaam except that he would give it. Anas mentions that a man came to him and so he gave him some sheep. The man then went back to his people and said: ‘O people accept Islaam, for Muhammad gives so much charity he has no fear of want.’ Muslim

On the authority of Ibn Abbas -radiAllaah anhuma- that Allaah’s Messenger -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- was the most prolific of people in doing good. He was generous to the utmost in the month of Ramadan. Indeed Jibreel -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- would meet him every year during the month of Ramadan up until its end. Allaah’s Messenger -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- would recite the Qur’aan to him and when Jibreel would meet him, Allaah’s Messenger -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- would be the most generous in goodness; more so than the blowing wind. Muslim.The intent of the meaning ‘more so than the blowing wind’ is that he was swift and comprehensive in doing good deeds

Last edited Done By Umm Mohammad ; 23-02-2011 at 07:27PM
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 24-02-2011, 10:06PM

افتراضي Status of the Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم & His Rights upon Us - Part 5

The Prophet’s -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- Courage

On the authority of Anas bin Malik –RadhiAllaahu anhu- who said that Allaah’s Messenger sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- was the best of the people, the most generous amongst them and he was the bravest of men. One night the people of Madina felt frightened and they set forth in the direction of a noise when the Messenger of Allaah sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- met them on his way back, as he had gone towards that noise ahead of them. He was on Abu Talha’s horse, which had no saddle over it, with a sword slung around his neck while he was saying: ‘There was nothing to be afraid of, nothing to be afraid of.’ He also said: ‘We found this horse like a torrent of water (very fast),’ whereas the horse had been slow before that time. Saheeh Muslim, i.e. that this horse was slow but when the Messenger of Allaah sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- rode it, it was the fastest racing horse.

Abbas ibn AbdulMuttalib, the uncle of the Prophet sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said: I witnessed the Day of Hunain with the Messenger of Allaah sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam-. Abu Sufyan bin al-Harith bin Abdul-Muttalib and I stuck close to the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- and we did not separate from him. The Messenger of Allaah sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- was on a white pony of his which was given to him as a gift by Farwatu bin Nufatha al-Juthaami. When the Muslims fought the Kuffar, the Muslims retreated, but the Messenger of Allaah sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- began to gallop on his pony towards them.

Abbas said: I was holding onto the reins of the Messenger of Allaah’s -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- pony trying to hold it back from speeding up and Abu Sufyan was holding the stirrup of Allaah’s Messenger -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam-. The Messenger of Allaah sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said: ‘O Abbas, call the people of al-Samura.’ (Those who took the oath of allegiance of Ridwaan on the Day of Hudaybeeyah). Abbas mentions he was a man with a loud voice: So I said at the top of my voice: ‘Where are the people of al-Samura.’ (Those who took the oath of allegiance of Ridwaan on the Day of Hudaybeeyah). Abbas mentions: I swear by Allaah, they came back when they heard my voice just as the cows return for their calves. They said: We are here, we are here! He said: ‘Fight the kuffar.’

Then the narrator continues: ………then the Messenger of Allaah sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said: ‘Now the battle has become inflamed.’ Abbas said: Then the Messenger of Allaah sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- took some stones and threw them in the face of the kuffar and said: ‘They are defeated, I swear by the Lord of Muhammad.’ Abbas said: ‘I went to watch and the battle took place as I was watching. I swear by Allaah, just as he threw his stones towards them I saw their strength decline and saw them retreat.’ Saheeh Muslim Then Imaam Muslim cites a summary of the hadeeth which mentions: ‘He said: ‘They are defeated, I swear by the Lord of Ka’bah. They are defeated, I swear by the Lord of Ka’bah.’ With the additional wording: ‘Until Allaah defeated them and it was as if I was watching the Prophet of Allaah sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- chasing them on his pony.’ Narrated by Imaam Muslim

Also, from al-Bara’s hadeeth of the story of Hunain: The people turned to the Messenger of Allaah sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- and Abu Sufyan bin al-Harith was leading his pony. So he got down, prayed and supplicated for Allaah’s help by saying: ‘I am the Prophet, this is the truth *** I am the son of Abd al-Muttalib O Allaah, send down your help.’ Bara’ mentioned: I swear by Allaah when the battle grew fierce, we would seek protection by being close to the Messenger due to his bravery and even the bravest among us was would stand near the Prophet sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam.Narrated by Imaam Muslim

Muslim narrates the story of Hunain from the hadeeth of Salama bin al-Akwaa’ within which occurs: ‘So we gathered around the Messenger of Allaah sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam-, he got down from his pony and grabbed a handful of dust from the ground, then he turned towards the faces of the enemy and said: ‘May these faces be disfigured.’ There was no-one from amongst them that Allaah created except that Allaah filled their eyes with dust from that handful of dust. They turned back in flight. Allaah the Exalted and Glorious defeated them and the Messenger of Allaah sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam-distributed their booty. Saheeh Muslim

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 25-02-2011, 09:43PM

افتراضي Status of the Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم & His Rights upon Us - Part 6

The Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- was the most knowledgeable about Allaah and had the most fear of Allaah

On the authority of Anas bin Malik –RadhiAllaahu anhu- who said: ‘A group of three people came to the houses of the Prophet’s wives asking about the Prophet’s worship. When they were informed about it, they regarded their own as insignificant and said: ‘Where are we compared to the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam? Indeed Allaah has forgiven him his past and future sins.’ One of them said: As for me then I will pray all night. The other one said: I will fast continuously and not open my fast. The last one said: I will keep away from women and never marry. When the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- came he said: Are you those who said such-and-such. Then I swear by Allaah that indeed I am the most fearful of Allaah from amongst you and the one who has the most Taqwa of Him. However, I fast and open my fast, I pray and I sleep and I marry women. So whosoever does not desire my Sunnah is not of me. Bukhari

On the authority of ‘Aeysha -RadiAllaah anha- who said: ‘The Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- did an action and made a concession for it. When this reached some of the people from his Companions it was as though they disliked it and regarded it as insignificant. When this reached the Messenger -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- he stood, gave a sermon and said: ‘What is wrong with the people? It reaches them that I have made a concession in a matter yet they dislike it and regard it as insignificant. I swear by Allaah, indeed I am the most knowledgeable of them about Allaah and have the most fear of Allaah from amongst them.’ Bukhari narrated it in ‘al-‘I’tisaam’ & Muslim in ‘Fadail’

In the narration of Muslim: ‘When that reached the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- he became angry until the anger became apparent on his face.’ It was narrated by Bukhari in the chapter: ‘That which is disliked regarding delving too deeply, disagreement and extremism in the Deen and Bida’.’ Then he mentioned the Ayaah: "O people of the Scripture! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, nor say of Allah except the truth..'' Nisa’:171

An-Nawawi said: ‘In this hadeeth there is an encouragement to follow the Messenger -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- a prohibition against delving too deeply into worship and a rebuke of abstaining from the permissible acts, doubting their permissibility. It also shows the allowance of showing anger when there is a violation of the Sharia’ even if the one violating it brings an interpretation for it. It also indicates to the maintenance of good relations by rebuking and showing dislike for an action via general statements and not by specifying the one who did it such that it is said: ‘What is wrong with the people’ or other similar statements

The hadeeth also mentions that being close to Allaah is a reason for knowledge increasing.’ I (Shaykh Rabee’) say: the intent here is the clarification that the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- is the most knowledgeable about Allaah and the strongest of them in having fear of Allaah. In this is a refutation of the ideology of the extreme Soofis who say: ‘Indeed I worship Allaah, neither fearing His Fire nor desiring His Paradise

There are also other texts which refute this falsehood

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 26-02-2011, 01:25PM

افتراضي Status of the Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم & His Rights upon Us - Part 7

Compiled by The Eminent Shaykh, the Muhaddith Rabee’ bin Hadi al-Madkhali

Regarding the Messenger’s -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- reliance upon his Lord –Azza wa Jal

Allaah says : '' And obey not the disbelievers and the hypocrites, and harm them not (till you are ordered). And put your trust in Allaah, and Sufficient is Allaah as a Wakeel (Trustee, or Disposer of affairs)'' [al-Ahzab: 48]

The Messenger -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- was the best of those who adhered to Allaah and the best in reliance upon his Lord, the Lord of all the worlds. Indeed Allaah saved and protected him from the plots of those who opposed him and from his enemies whether it was in the Makkan period or the Madini period, whether it was in the field of giving Dawa’ and conveying the Deen or in the field of battles and Jihad

He used to have bodyguards in Madina but when Allaah’s statement was revealed: '' Allaah will protect you from the people'' he pardoned his guards from their duty, relying upon Allaah – Azza wa Jal – trusting in the promise of his Lord

On the authority of Jaabir bin Abdullaah that he was on the way to a battle along with the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- towards Najd. The Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- was on his way back I was with him. When I reached the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- and his Companions, I found them taking a siesta in a valley with many trees with thorns, the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- stopped there and the people dispersed among the trees with thorns, shading themselves with the trees, the Messenger of Allaah stopped under a tree with a lot of leaves and hung his sword on it. Jaabir said: We fell into a deep sleep. All of a sudden the Messenger began calling us so we came to him and found a Bedouin sitting near him. The Messenger of Allaah said: ‘Indeed this person took my sword out of its scabbard while I was sleeping when I awoke he had taken it out of its scabbard and it was in his hand and he said to me: who will prevent me from killing you? I said: Allaah and here he is sitting.’ The Messenger of Allaah did not punish him.' Agreed upon Bukhari – in the Book of battles & Muslim in the Book of Excellence

All Praise belongs to Allaah, may His peace and blessings be upon our final Prophet Muhammad sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam, his family, his companions and all those who follow his guidance

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 27-02-2011, 05:23PM

افتراضي Status of the Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم & His Rights upon Us - Part 8

The Prophet’s -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- Compassion for his Ummah

Allaah Ta’ala said: '' Verily, there has come unto you a Messenger from amongst yourselves (i.e. whom you know well). It grieves him that you should receive any injury or difficulty. He (Muhammad) is anxious over you, for the believers (he is) full of pity, kind, and merciful. But if they turn away, say: ‘Allaah is sufficient for me. Lâ ilâha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), in Him I put my trust and He is the Lord of the Mighty Throne

On the authority of Abu Musa al-Ashaari on the authority of the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- who said: ‘My example and the example of what I have been sent with is that of a man who came to some people and said, ‘O people! I have seen the army with my own eyes, and I am the clear Warner; so protect yourselves!’ Then a group of his people obeyed him and fled proceeding slowly, so they were saved. Another group of them disbelieved him and stayed at their place until the morning when the army came upon them, and destroyed them and ruined them. So this is the example of the one who obeys me and follows what I have brought (the Qur’aan and the Sunnah), and the example of the one who disobeys me and disbelieves in the truth I have brought.’ Collected by Bukhari and Muslim

On the authority of Abu Huraira -Radi Allaahu anhu-who said: that the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said: ‘Indeed my example and the example of my Ummah is like a man who lit a fire, and moths and insects began to fall into it. So I am holding on to the waist of your waist wrapper while you are rushing into it.’ [in another narration: so that is my example and your example while I take hold onto the waist of your waist wrapper from the fire, saying keep away from the fire, keep away from the fire you are overcoming me and rushing into it.’ Agreed upon by Bukhari & Muslim

On the authority of Anas -Radi Allaahu anhu-said: ‘I never saw any one more merciful with his family members than the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam’ Muslim - Book of Excellence

On the authority of ‘Aeysha -Radi Allaahu anha- who said: that some Bedouins came to the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- and said to the people: ‘Do you kiss your children?’ They said: ‘Yes.’ Thereupon the Bedouins said: ‘We swear by Allaah that we do not kiss our children.’ Allaah’s Messenger -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said: ‘Then what can I do if Allaah has deprived you of mercy?’ Muslim

On the authority of Abu Huraira who reported that al-Aqra’ bin Habis saw the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- kissing Hasan. He said: ‘I have ten children, but I have never kissed any one of them.’ So the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said: ‘He who does not show mercy, no mercy will be shown to him.’ Muslim

On the authority of Jareer bin Abdullah who said: ‘That the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said: ‘He who shows no mercy to the people, Allaah does not show mercy to him.’ Bukhari and Muslim

رد مع اقتباس
Post رد