Showing ãÔÇÑßÉ æÇÍÏÉ
ÞÏíã 27-02-2011, 04:23PM
Umm Mohammad Umm Mohammad ÛíÑ ãÊæÇÌÏ ÍÇáíÇð
member ãÔÇÑßÉ - æÝÞåÇ Çááå -

Registration Date: Feb 2010
ÇÝÊÑÇÖí Status of the Messenger Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÓáã & His Rights upon Us - Part 8

Compiled By The Eminent Shaykh, the Muhaddith Rabee’ bin Hadi al-Madkhali Translated by Abbas Abu Yahya

The Prophet’s -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- Compassion for his Ummah

Allaah Ta’ala said: '' Verily, there has come unto you a Messenger from amongst yourselves (i.e. whom you know well). It grieves him that you should receive any injury or difficulty. He (Muhammad) is anxious over you, for the believers (he is) full of pity, kind, and merciful. But if they turn away, say: ‘Allaah is sufficient for me. Lâ ilâha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), in Him I put my trust and He is the Lord of the Mighty Throne

On the authority of Abu Musa al-Ashaari on the authority of the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- who said: ‘My example and the example of what I have been sent with is that of a man who came to some people and said, ‘O people! I have seen the army with my own eyes, and I am the clear Warner; so protect yourselves!’ Then a group of his people obeyed him and fled proceeding slowly, so they were saved. Another group of them disbelieved him and stayed at their place until the morning when the army came upon them, and destroyed them and ruined them. So this is the example of the one who obeys me and follows what I have brought (the Qur’aan and the Sunnah), and the example of the one who disobeys me and disbelieves in the truth I have brought.’ Collected by Bukhari and Muslim

On the authority of Abu Huraira -Radi Allaahu anhu-who said: that the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said: ‘Indeed my example and the example of my Ummah is like a man who lit a fire, and moths and insects began to fall into it. So I am holding on to the waist of your waist wrapper while you are rushing into it.’ [in another narration: so that is my example and your example while I take hold onto the waist of your waist wrapper from the fire, saying keep away from the fire, keep away from the fire you are overcoming me and rushing into it.’ Agreed upon by Bukhari & Muslim

On the authority of Anas -Radi Allaahu anhu-said: ‘I never saw any one more merciful with his family members than the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam’ Muslim - Book of Excellence

On the authority of ‘Aeysha -Radi Allaahu anha- who said: that some Bedouins came to the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- and said to the people: ‘Do you kiss your children?’ They said: ‘Yes.’ Thereupon the Bedouins said: ‘We swear by Allaah that we do not kiss our children.’ Allaah’s Messenger -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said: ‘Then what can I do if Allaah has deprived you of mercy?’ Muslim

On the authority of Abu Huraira who reported that al-Aqra’ bin Habis saw the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- kissing Hasan. He said: ‘I have ten children, but I have never kissed any one of them.’ So the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said: ‘He who does not show mercy, no mercy will be shown to him.’ Muslim

On the authority of Jareer bin Abdullah who said: ‘That the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said: ‘He who shows no mercy to the people, Allaah does not show mercy to him.’ Bukhari and Muslim

All Praise belongs to Allaah, may His peace and blessings be upon our final Prophet Muhammad sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam, his family, his companions and all those who follow his guidance

ÑÏ ãÚ ÇÞÊÈÇÓ