Showing مشاركة واحدة
قديم 26-02-2011, 12:25PM
Umm Mohammad Umm Mohammad غير متواجد حالياً
member مشاركة - وفقها الله -

Registration Date: Feb 2010
افتراضي Status of the Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم & His Rights upon Us - Part 7

Compiled by The Eminent Shaykh, the Muhaddith Rabee’ bin Hadi al-Madkhali
Translated by Abbas Abu Yahya

Regarding the Messenger’s -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- reliance upon his Lord –Azza wa Jal

Allaah says : '' And obey not the disbelievers and the hypocrites, and harm them not (till you are ordered). And put your trust in Allaah, and Sufficient is Allaah as a Wakeel (Trustee, or Disposer of affairs)'' [al-Ahzab: 48]

The Messenger -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- was the best of those who adhered to Allaah and the best in reliance upon his Lord, the Lord of all the worlds. Indeed Allaah saved and protected him from the plots of those who opposed him and from his enemies whether it was in the Makkan period or the Madini period, whether it was in the field of giving Dawa’ and conveying the Deen or in the field of battles and Jihad

He used to have bodyguards in Madina but when Allaah’s statement was revealed: '' Allaah will protect you from the people'' he pardoned his guards from their duty, relying upon Allaah – Azza wa Jal – trusting in the promise of his Lord

On the authority of Jaabir bin Abdullaah that he was on the way to a battle along with the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- towards Najd. The Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- was on his way back I was with him. When I reached the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- and his Companions, I found them taking a siesta in a valley with many trees with thorns, the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- stopped there and the people dispersed among the trees with thorns, shading themselves with the trees, the Messenger of Allaah stopped under a tree with a lot of leaves and hung his sword on it. Jaabir said: We fell into a deep sleep. All of a sudden the Messenger began calling us so we came to him and found a Bedouin sitting near him. The Messenger of Allaah said: ‘Indeed this person took my sword out of its scabbard while I was sleeping when I awoke he had taken it out of its scabbard and it was in his hand and he said to me: who will prevent me from killing you? I said: Allaah and here he is sitting.’ The Messenger of Allaah did not punish him.' Agreed upon Bukhari – in the Book of battles & Muslim in the Book of Excellence

All Praise belongs to Allaah, may His peace and blessings be upon our final Prophet Muhammad sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam, his family, his companions and all those who follow his guidance

رد مع اقتباس