Showing ãÔÇÑßÉ æÇÍÏÉ
ÞÏíã 22-02-2011, 06:13PM
Umm Mohammad Umm Mohammad ÛíÑ ãÊæÇÌÏ ÍÇáíÇð
member ãÔÇÑßÉ - æÝÞåÇ Çááå -

Registration Date: Feb 2010
ÇÝÊÑÇÖí Status of the Messenger Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÓáã & His Rights upon Us - Part 3

Compiled By The Eminent Shaykh, the Muhaddith Rabee’ bin Hadi al-Madkhali Translated by Abbas Abu Yahya

The Messenger’s beautiful physical characteristics

On the authority of Abu Ishaq who said I heard al-Bara say: 'that the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – was the handsomest of all the people and had the best appearance. He was neither very tall nor was he short'. Reported by Bukharee in ‘The Book of the Excellence of the Prophet and His Companions’

Also on the authority of al-Bara who said: 'The Prophet - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – was of a moderate height having broad shoulders, his hair reached his ear-lobes. I saw him in a red cloak and I had never seen anyone more handsome than him' Reported by Bukharee in ‘The Book of the Excellence of the Prophet and His Companions’

On the authority of Abu Ishaq who said that al-Bara was asked: ‘Was the face of the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – as bright as a sword?’ He said: ‘No, as bright as the moon.’ Reported by Bukharee in ‘The Book of the Excellence of the Prophet and His Companions’

On the authority of ‘Abdullah bin Ka’b who said: I heard Ka’b bin Malik talking when he stayed behind from the battle of Tabuk, saying: ‘When I greeted the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – his face was glittering with happiness. Whenever Allaah’s Messenger was happy his face used to light up, as though it were a piece of the moon, and we used to know it (his happiness) from his face.’ Reported by Bukharee in ‘The Book of the Excellence of the Prophet and His Companions’

On the authority of Anas - radiAllaah anhu - who said: 'I never touched silk or Dibaj (i.e. thick silk) softer than the palm of the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – nor did I smell a fragrance or perspiration better than the fragrance or perspiration of the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam'. Reported by Bukharee in ‘The Book of the Excellence of the Prophet and His Companions’

On the authority of Abu Juhaifa who said: 'the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – went to a place called al-Batha’ at noon, performed wudu and prayed two Rakat Zuhr prayer and a two Rakat for the ‘Asr prayer. A spear was planted before him and passersby were passing in front of it. (After the prayer), the people got up and held the hands of the Prophet and passed them on their faces. I also took his hand and kept it on my face and noticed that it was colder than ice and its fragrance was nicer than musk.' Reported by Bukharee in ‘The Book of the Excellence of the Prophet and His Companions'

ÑÏ ãÚ ÇÞÊÈÇÓ