Showing مشاركة واحدة
قديم 21-02-2011, 06:45PM
Umm Mohammad Umm Mohammad غير متواجد حالياً
member مشاركة - وفقها الله -

Registration Date: Feb 2010
افتراضي Status of the Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم & His Rights upon Us - Part 2

Compiled By The Eminent Shaykh, the Muhaddith Rabee’ bin Hadi al-Madkhali
Translated by Abbas Abu Yahya

Part 2 The Excellence of the lineage of the Messenger

On the authority of Waatheelah bin al-Asqa -radiAllaah anhu - who said: I heard the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – say: ‘Certainly Allaah chose a branch from the son of Isma’eel and chose the Quraish from this branch. He chose Bani Hashim from the Quraish, and He chose me from Bani Hashim.’

On the authority of Abu Huraira -radiAllaah anhu - that the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – said: ‘I was sent from the best of all the generations of the children of Adam, generation after generation until I was in the generation in which I was sent.’ Bukharee – Characteristics (3557)

He was Abul-Qaasim Muhammad bin Abdullaah bin Abdul Muttalib bin Hashim bin Abd Munaf bin Qoose bin Keelab bin Marra bin Ka’ab bin Luu’ee bin Ghalib bin Fahr bin Malik bin an-Nadhr bin Kananah bin Khuzaimah bin Mudrikah bin Ilyaas bin Madhar bin Nazzar bin Ma’d bin Adnaan.

Up to here there is an agreement about its authenticity, as for after Adnaan then there is a difference of opinion. There is no difference that Adnaan was from the sons of Isma’eel bin Ibraheem. What is correct is that Isma’eel was the one to be slaughtered, and that it was Ishaaq is incorrect
رد مع اقتباس