Showing مشاركة واحدة
قديم 15-03-2013, 05:20PM
أم سفيان أم سفيان غير متواجد حالياً
member مشارك - وفقه الله -

Registration Date: Oct 2012
افتراضي The Stillborn Fetus Will Drag Its Mother into Paradise by the Umbilical Cord!

In the Name of Allaah, the Most Merciful, the Ever Compassionate
Imaam Ibn Maajah collected an amazing hadeeth in his Sunan, on the authority of Mu’aath ibn Jabal, may Allaah be pleased with him, who said that Prophet (may Allaah raise his rank and grant him peace) said

وَالَّذِي نَفْسِي بِيَدِهِ إِنَّ السِّقْطَ لَيَجُرُّ أُمَّهَ بِسَرَرِهِ إِلَى الجَنَّةِ إِذَا احْتَسَبَتْهُ

“By the One in whose Hand is my soul, verily the stillborn fetus will drag its mother into Paradise by the umbilical cord if she accepts it (i.e. deals with it patiently, hoping for reward

Source:
Sunan Ibn Maajah, Kitaab al-Janaa’iz, Chapter: Regarding Those Afflicted with a Stillborn Fetus (#1609). Al-’Allaamah al-Albaanee called it “saheeh” (authentic) in his checking of the book.

My shaykh, Dr. Muhammad ibn ‘Umar Baazmool (may Allaah preserve him), said:
If a woman gives birth prematurely, or has a miscarriage, and what comes out is in the form of a human, then it is considered a siqt (stillborn). And the blood that comes with it is nifaas (post-partum) blood, and thus takes the related rulings (ie. 40 days of not praying or until the bleeding ceases).
Written by: Moosaa Richardson
ST Archives – Originally Published 09-13-2003
رد مع اقتباس