Showing مشاركة واحدة
قديم 19-04-2011, 06:51PM
Umm Mohammad Umm Mohammad غير متواجد حالياً
member مشاركة - وفقها الله -

Registration Date: Feb 2010
افتراضي Kitaab Sharh us-Sunnah

15: Concerning The Speech of Allaah And Questioning the Attributes

No one says about the attributes of the Lord, the Most High, 'Why?' except one who doubts about Allaah, the Blessed and Most High. The Qur'aan is the Speech of Allaah, His Revelation and Light. It is not created, since the Qur'aan is from Allaah and that which is from Allaah is not created. This was what Maalik ibn Anas, Ahmad ibn Hanbal and the Scholars before and after them said and debating about it is disbelief.1

NOTES

1. The Qur'aan is the Speech of Allaah, hence it is an attribute of Allaah. All of Allaah's attributes have been with Him eternally. Imaam Maalik said, "The Qur'aan is the speech of Allaah. It is not created." Reported by al-Laalikaa'ee in Sharh Usool I'tiqaad Ahl is-Sunnah - no.414

Imaam Ahmad ibn Hanbal was asked about the one who says that the Qur'aan was created, so he said, "(He is) a disbeliever." Reported by al-Laalikaa'ee in Sharh Usool I'tiqaad Ahl is-Sunnah - no.449

16: Seeing Allaah In The Hereafter

To have Faith in seeing Allaah on the Day of Resurrection. They will see Allaah with the eyes of their heads [1]. He will take account of them without anyone acting on His behalf or any interpreter. 2

NOTES

1. Allaah says

Some faces that Day shall be shining and radiant. Looking at their Lord". (Soorah al-Qiyaamah 75:22-23) Shuaib reports that Allaah's Messenger (Sal-Allaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) said, "When the people of Paradise enter Paradise, Allaah, the Blessed and Most High, will say 'Do you wish for anything extra that I may give you?' They will say 'Have You not brightened our faces? Have You not entered us into Paradise and saved us from the Fire?' So He will remove the screen and they will not have been given anything more beloved to them as looking at their Lord, the Mighty and Majestic." Reported by Muslim - Eng. trans. 1/114/no. 347) and others

Hanbal said: I spoke to Abu 'Abdullaah, meaning Ahmad (ibn Hanbal) about seeing Allaah (ar-Ru'yah). He said, "They are authentic ahaadeeth. We have Faith (Eemaan) in them and affirm it. We have Faith in and affirm everything reported from the Prophet (Sal-Allaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) with good chains of narration."Reported by al-Laalikaa'ee in Sharh Usool I'tiqaad Ahl is-Sunnah - no.889

2. 'Adiyy ibn Haatim reports that the Prophet (Sal-Allaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) said, "There is not one of you except that Allaah will speak to him on the Day of Resurrection, there being no interpreter between Him and him." Reported by al-Bukhaaree (Eng. trans. 8/358/no.547), Ahmad and at-Tirmidhee

17: Belief In The Scales (Meezaan)

To believe in the Balance (Meezaan) on the Day of Resurrection, upon which good and evil will be weighed. It has two scales and a tongue. 1

NOTES

1. Allaah, the Most High, says

As for him whose balance (of good deeds) will be heavy, he will live a pleasant life (in Paradise). But, as for him whose balance (of good deeds) will be light, he will have his home in a pit (i.e. Hell)". (Soorah al-Qaari'ah 101:6-7) Abu Hurairah, radiallaahu 'anhu, reports that Allaah's Messenger (Sal-Allaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) said, "Two words are most beloved to the Most Merciful, light upon the tongue and heavy upon the Balance: Subhaanallahi wa bihamdihi and Subhaanallahil 'Adheem." Reported by al-Bukhaaree (Eng. trans. 9/489-490/no.652

The 'Hadeeth of the Parchment': "Abdullah ibn 'Amr ibn al 'Aas said: I heard Allaah's Messenger (Sal-Allaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) say, "Allaah will take out a man from my Ummah before the creation on the Day of Resurrection and ninety-nine scrolls will be unrolled for him. Each one as long as the eye can see. Then He will say 'Do you deny any of this? Have my watchful scribes wronged you?' He will reply 'No, O my Lord!' So, He (Allaah) will say 'Do you have any excuse (or any good deed)? So he will reply 'No, O my Lord!' So, He (Allaah) will say 'Rather you do possess a good deed with Us and you will not be wronged this Day.' So a parchment is brought containing 'I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped except Allaah and I bear witness that Muhammad is His Slave and Messenger.' So He (Allaah) will say 'Witness the weighing.' So he will reply 'O my Lord! What is this parchment compared to those great scrolls?' So He (Allaah) will say 'Indeed you will not be wronged.' So the scrolls will be placed on one scale and the parchment on the other scale. So the scrolls will be lighter and the parchment heavier. Nothing will outweigh the name of Allaah." Reported by Ahmad, at-Tirmidhee and Ibn Maajah. Shaikh al-Albaanee declared it saheeh in Saheeh Sunan at-Tirmidhee

Last edited Done By Umm Mohammad ; 19-04-2011 at 06:57PM
رد مع اقتباس