Showing مشاركة واحدة
قديم 31-03-2011, 06:06PM
Umm Mohammad Umm Mohammad غير متواجد حالياً
member مشاركة - وفقها الله -

Registration Date: Feb 2010
افتراضي Kitaab Sharh us-Sunnah

3: The Companions Are The Foundation of the Jamaa'ah

The foundation upon which the Jamaa'ah is built is the Companions of Muhammad May Allaah's Mercy be upon them all. They are Ahl us-Sunnah wal-Jamaa'ah, [1] so whoever does not take from them has gone astray and innovated [2] and every innovation is misguidance, and misguidance and its People are in the Fire. 3

NOTES

1. As is shown by the hadeeth of at-Tirmidhee (no. 2641): 'Abdullaah ibn 'Amr said: The Messenger of Allaah said, "What happened to the Children of lsraa'eel will happen with my Ummah, just as one shoe resembles the other, to the point that if one of them had intercourse with his mother openly, there would be someone who did that in my Ummah. The Children of Israa'eel split into seventy two sects and my Ummah will split into seventy three sects, all of which are in the Fire except one sect." They asked, "Which is that one, 0 Messenger of Allaah?" He replied, "That which I and my Companions are upon." Declared hasan by Shaikh al-Albaanee

2. It is authentically reported that Allaah's Messenger said, "Stick to my Sunnah and the Sunnah of the rightly guided Caliphs after me, cling to that with your molar teeth and beware of new matters, for every innovation is misguidance." Reported by Ahmad, Abu Daawood (Eng. trans. 3/1294/no.4590), at-Tirmidhee (no. 2676), Ibn Maajah (no. 42), ad-Daarimee (no. 96) and Ibn Abee 'Aasim in as-Sunnah (no. 54). Shaikh al-Albaanee declares, "Its isnaad is saheeh, its narrators reliable

Jaabir, radiallaahu'anhu, reports that the Prophet would say in his khutbah, "... The most truthful speech is the Book of Allaah. The best way is the way of Muhammad. The worst of affairs are the novelties and every novelty is an innovation and every innovation is misguidance and every misguidance is in the Fire." Reported by an-Nasaa'ee (3/188). It is declared saheeh by Shaikh al-Albaanee in Saheeh Sunan in-Nasaa'ee - no. 1487

Abu Shaamah (d.665H) said, "The order to stick to the Jamaa'ah means sticking to the truth and its followers; even if those who stick to the truth are few and those who oppose it are many; since the truth is that which the first Jamaa'ah from the time of the Prophet and his Companions, radiallaahu 'anhum, were upon. No attention is given to the great number of the people of futility coming after them." - Al-Baa'ith 'alal-Bida'h wal-Huwaadith, p.l9

4: All The Affairs Have Been Made Clear By the Sunnah and Jamaa'ah

Umar ibn al-Khattaab, rahimahullaah, said, "There is no excuse for anyone going astray thinking that he is upon guidance. Nor for abandoning guidance thinking it to be misguidance, since the affairs have been made clear, the proof established [1] and the excuse cut off." [2] That is because the Sunnah and the Jamaa'ah have consolidated and safeguarded all of the Religion. It has been made clear to the people, so it is upon the people to comply and follow. - 3

NOTES

1. Al-'Irbaad ibn Saariyah, radiallaahu'anhu, reports that the Prophet said, ".... I have left you upon clear guidance. Its night is like its day. No one deviates from it after me except that he is destroyed." Reported by Ahmad, Ibn Maajah (no. 43) and al-Haakim. It is declared saheeh by Shaikh al-Albaanee in as-Saheehah (no. 937).

2. Reported by Ibn Battah in, al-lbaantul-Kubraa (no. 162) by way of Awzaa'ee that it reached him that 'Umar ibn al-Khattaab said it. However, its chain is munqati' - disconnected

Al-Marwazee reports in as-Sunnah (no. 95) that 'Umar ibn 'Abd Allah-'Azeez said, "There is no excuse for anyone, after the Sunnah, to be misguided upon error which he thought was guidance

3.'Abdullaah ibn Mas'ood radiallaahu 'anhu, said, "Follow and do not innovate, for you have been given that which is sufficient and every innovation is misguidance." Reported by Abu Khaithamah in Kitaab Ul-'Ilm (no. 540) and declared saheeh by Shaikh al-Albaanee

Last edited Done By Umm Mohammad ; 31-03-2011 at 06:14PM
رد مع اقتباس