Showing ãÔÇÑßÉ æÇÍÏÉ
ÞÏíã 25-02-2011, 08:43PM
Umm Mohammad Umm Mohammad ÛíÑ ãÊæÇÌÏ ÍÇáíÇð
member ãÔÇÑßÉ - æÝÞåÇ Çááå -

Registration Date: Feb 2010
ÇÝÊÑÇÖí Status of the Messenger Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÓáã & His Rights upon Us - Part 6

Compiled By The Eminent Shaykh, the Muhaddith Rabee’ bin Hadi al-Madkhali Translated by Abbas Abu Yahya

The Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- was the most knowledgeable about Allaah and had the most fear of Allaah

On the authority of Anas bin Malik –RadhiAllaahu anhu- who said: ‘A group of three people came to the houses of the Prophet’s wives asking about the Prophet’s worship. When they were informed about it, they regarded their own as insignificant and said: ‘Where are we compared to the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam? Indeed Allaah has forgiven him his past and future sins.’ One of them said: As for me then I will pray all night. The other one said: I will fast continuously and not open my fast. The last one said: I will keep away from women and never marry. When the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- came he said: Are you those who said such-and-such. Then I swear by Allaah that indeed I am the most fearful of Allaah from amongst you and the one who has the most Taqwa of Him. However, I fast and open my fast, I pray and I sleep and I marry women. So whosoever does not desire my Sunnah is not of me. Bukhari

On the authority of ‘Aeysha -RadiAllaah anha- who said: ‘The Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- did an action and made a concession for it. When this reached some of the people from his Companions it was as though they disliked it and regarded it as insignificant. When this reached the Messenger -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- he stood, gave a sermon and said: ‘What is wrong with the people? It reaches them that I have made a concession in a matter yet they dislike it and regard it as insignificant. I swear by Allaah, indeed I am the most knowledgeable of them about Allaah and have the most fear of Allaah from amongst them.’ Bukhari narrated it in ‘al-‘I’tisaam’ & Muslim in ‘Fadail’

In the narration of Muslim: ‘When that reached the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- he became angry until the anger became apparent on his face.’ It was narrated by Bukhari in the chapter: ‘That which is disliked regarding delving too deeply, disagreement and extremism in the Deen and Bida’.’ Then he mentioned the Ayaah: "O people of the Scripture! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, nor say of Allah except the truth..'' Nisa’:171

An-Nawawi said: ‘In this hadeeth there is an encouragement to follow the Messenger -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- a prohibition against delving too deeply into worship and a rebuke of abstaining from the permissible acts, doubting their permissibility. It also shows the allowance of showing anger when there is a violation of the Sharia’ even if the one violating it brings an interpretation for it. It also indicates to the maintenance of good relations by rebuking and showing dislike for an action via general statements and not by specifying the one who did it such that it is said: ‘What is wrong with the people’ or other similar statements

The hadeeth also mentions that being close to Allaah is a reason for knowledge increasing.’ I (Shaykh Rabee’) say: the intent here is the clarification that the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- is the most knowledgeable about Allaah and the strongest of them in having fear of Allaah. In this is a refutation of the ideology of the extreme Soofis who say: ‘Indeed I worship Allaah, neither fearing His Fire nor desiring His Paradise

There are also other texts which refute this falsehood

ÑÏ ãÚ ÇÞÊÈÇÓ