Showing ãÔÇÑßÉ æÇÍÏÉ
ÞÏíã 23-02-2011, 06:25PM
Umm Mohammad Umm Mohammad ÛíÑ ãÊæÇÌÏ ÍÇáíÇð
member ãÔÇÑßÉ - æÝÞåÇ Çááå -

Registration Date: Feb 2010
ÇÝÊÑÇÖí Status of the Messenger Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÓáã & His Rights upon Us - Part 4

Compiled By The Eminent Shaykh, the Muhaddith Rabee’ bin Hadi al-Madkhali Translated by Abbas Abu Yahya

His Noble Manners

Allaah Ta’ala said: ''Noon. By the Pen and what the (angels) write (in the Records of men). You are not, by the Grace of your Lord, a madman. And verily, for you will be an endless reward. And verily, you are on an exalted standard of character. ''. Surah Al-Qalam: 1- 4. ‘Aeysha -radiAllaah anha - said: ‘That his manners were that of the Qur’aan.’ Allaah Ta’ala said: '' (And by the Mercy of Allah, you dealt with them gently. And had you been severe and harsh-hearted, they would have broken away from about you.)'' [Al-Imran: 159]

On the authority of Abdullah bin ‘Amr bin al-Aaas -radiAllaah anhumma - who said: ‘The Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- never used bad language neither did he say or do evil acts. He used to say ‘The best amongst you are those who have the best manners.’ Bukhari

On the authority of ‘Aeysha -radiAllaah anha - who said: ‘The Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- was never given the choice between two matters, except that he would choose the easier of the two, as long as it was not sinful to do so, but if it was sinful to do so, he would be the farthest away from it from amongst the people. Allaah’s Messenger -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- never took revenge for his own sake but when what Allaah had prohibited was transgressed, then he would take revenge for Allaah’s Sake.’ Bukhari

On the authority of Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri -radiAllaah anhu - who said: ‘that the Prophet was shyer than a virgin in her private living quarters.’ Bukhari

On the authority of Abu Huraira -radiAllaah anhu - who said: ‘The Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- never criticized any food, if he liked it he would eat it otherwise, he would leave it.’ Bukhari

On the authority of Anas bin Malik -radiAllaah anhu - who said: ‘I served the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- for ten years. I swear by Allaah, he never said a harsh word to me nor did he question me as to why I had done such-and-such or why I had not done such-and-such in a particular way.’ In another wording: ‘I served him on journeys and while resident. I swear by Allaah he never said to me about what I did ‘Why did you do this like this?’ or about something that I had not done, ‘Why did you not do this in this way?’ Muslim. Also on the authority of Anas -radiAllaah anhu- who said: ‘The Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam - was the best of the people in his manners.’ Muslim

On the authority of Jabir bin Abdullah -radiAllaah anhu - who said: ‘The Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- never said no to anything that he was asked for.’ Muslim

On the authority of Anas -radiAllaah anhu- who said 'Allaah’s Messenger -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- was never asked for anything for the sake of Islaam except that he would give it. Anas mentions that a man came to him and so he gave him some sheep. The man then went back to his people and said: ‘O people accept Islaam, for Muhammad gives so much charity he has no fear of want.’ Muslim

On the authority of Ibn Abbas -radiAllaah anhuma- that Allaah’s Messenger -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- was the most prolific of people in doing good. He was generous to the utmost in the month of Ramadan. Indeed Jibreel -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- would meet him every year during the month of Ramadan up until its end. Allaah’s Messenger -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- would recite the Qur’aan to him and when Jibreel would meet him, Allaah’s Messenger -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- would be the most generous in goodness; more so than the blowing wind. Muslim.The intent of the meaning ‘more so than the blowing wind’ is that he was swift and comprehensive in doing good deeds

Last edited Done By Umm Mohammad ; 23-02-2011 at 06:27PM
ÑÏ ãÚ ÇÞÊÈÇÓ