Showing ãÔÇÑßÉ æÇÍÏÉ
ÞÏíã 29-12-2011, 09:28PM
Umm Mohammad Umm Mohammad ÛíÑ ãÊæÇÌÏ ÍÇáíÇð
member ãÔÇÑßÉ - æÝÞåÇ Çááå -

Registration Date: Feb 2010
ÇÝÊÑÇÖí Some Admonitions of Abdullaah Bin Mas’ood - radiyallaahu-anhu

He (radiyallaahu-anhu) said

‘’Indeed, you see a disbeliever with the healthiest body amongst the people and with the sickest heart; and you will come across a believer with the most upright of hearts and the unhealthiest body. I swear by Allaah, if your hearts were sick and your bodies healthy, you will be more insignificant to Allaah than dung beetles

‘’Search for your heart in three situations: When the recitation of the Qur’aan is heard, in the gatherings where Allaah is remembered and in times of seclusion. If you do not find your heart in these situations, then ask Allaah to grant you a heart, for indeed you do not have a heart

‘’Sins are a possessor of the hearts’’

Indeed, knowledge is not to narrate a lot, rather knowledge is to fear Allaah

Indeed, the people make their speech very good and appropriate; the one whose speech is in conformity with his actions is that one who has achieved his portion of (goodness). And the one whose speech is in opposition to his actions, then he is that one who has rebuked himself

‘’There is not anything on the face of the earth more needed than a prolonged imprisonment of the tongue

Indeed, I detest that I should see a man being idle, neither (occupied) with anything of the deeds of the worldly life nor that of the hereafter

[Source: Al-Fawaa-id of Imaam Ibnul Qayyim: page: 213-221]

Last edited Done By Umm Mohammad ; 29-12-2011 at 09:34PM
ÑÏ ãÚ ÇÞÊÈÇÓ