AL-SUNAN.org
محاضرة علمية New [ البدعة في الدعاء والذكر ] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: محاضرة علمية New [ Fromكرات إجازة الصيف ] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: خطبة جمعة New [ زيغ القلوب ] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: خطبة جمعة [ المرء على دين خليله ] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: خطبة جمعة [ الصحة والفراغ ] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: تفريغ [صNotة الكسوف] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: تفريغ [وَعَلَى اللّهِ فَتَوَكَّلُواْ إِن كُنتُم مُّؤْمِنِين] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: تفريغ [مسؤولية الأمة في حفظ الأFrom ] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: محاضرة Fromهجية قيمة [ الإنكار على القصاصين ] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: محاضرة قيمة [تأديب الأبناء عند السلف] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: خطبة قيمة [Not يضركم From ضل إذا اهتديDone] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] News

العودة   AL-SUNAN.org > Other Languages Than Arabic > English-Language Forum > Affairs of Deviated Sects & Innovators

Last Posts سؤال في كل ما يتعلق بالحجر الأسود From أحكام؟؟!! (الكاتـب : ناصر الهيفاني - Last Post : أم سمية - )           »          حكم التغني والترتيل لدعاء القنوت في رمضان والنوازل للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله (الكاتـب : أم سمية - )           »          📮 Notيمكن الإجDoneاع إNot بالسمع والطاعة لولي الأمر [ ٣٤ ] (الكاتـب : أبوأيFrom الجguestsي - )           »          📕 ما معنى قول شيخنا في رده على أشباه الحدادية الغNotة في التبديع قوله ( إعتبارات في ا (الكاتـب : أبوأيFrom الجguestsي - )           »          📕 Post From يتهم علماء ومشايخ السنة السلفيين بUn الوضوح في الFromهج وأن From الFromهج ا (الكاتـب : أبوأيFrom الجguestsي - )           »          📕 إحذر أن تغضب غضب الخوارج بإثارة مسألة الإنكار العلني على الحكام [ ٣١ ] . (الكاتـب : أبوأيFrom الجguestsي - )           »          📕 From قوي توحيده ترك التعصّب للرجال [ ٣٠ ] . (الكاتـب : أبوأيFrom الجguestsي - )           »          📕 كيف يبدأ مشوار التعصب للأشخاص [ ٢٩ ] (الكاتـب : أبوأيFrom الجguestsي - )           »          الترجيح بدون مرجح ممتنع (الكاتـب : أبو عمير ياسر الصيفي - )

Tools Thread Searching Thread Rating: Rating Thread: 2 تصويتات, المعدل 5.00. Types Showing Thread
Prev المشاركة Previousة   المشاركة Nextة Next
قديم 10-05-2014, 12:48AM
Abu Thar Jawad Abu Thar Jawad غير متواجد حالياً

Registration Date: Jan 2010
افتراضي Warning: Saleh bin Saad al-Lohaidan is not the known scholar from Alajnah Daimah

BismiLahi Rahmani Rahim

The identified warning from the so called Saleh Bin Saad Luhaidan. With the establishment
that he is not the former judge of the permanent committee Alajnah Daimah

All praises are due to Allah and the peace and blessings are to the last prophet

To proceed

I was informed from multiple friends and brothers that the so called Saleh bin Saad al-Lohaidan was making himself pass for the head of the permanent committee of the senior scholars: hay'at kibar al-ulama, the well known Saleh al-Luhaidan

One of our brothers told me he was getting fatwas from him for half a year believing he was Shaykh Saleh! And during my last trip to France, one of our brothers told me he called him, probably from France and asked him
Are you Shaykh Saleh al-Luhaidan meaning the president of the permanent committee of the senior scholars? Surprisingly by Allah he did not inform him that he was not him
Rather he said to him: what is your question

I realized who it was that was imitating his personnality may Allah preserve him and bless us from his life and knowledge

And know dear seakers of fatwas that Saleh Bin Saad al-Lohaidan who is brown skin, dark brown, is not the noble scholar from the committee of the senior scholars who is well known

Moreover I realized who this imitator was from the multiple destructive answers

First/ The fact that he asks to be called a scholar and that he asks to be called a shaykh, the head and to be affiliated in broadcasting and knowledge. And that he is a narrator of hadith (a muhadith) a jurist. And that he is on the same level of the ulama of hadith then deceive with this imaginary status, in order to take the head or the party of the ignorant leaders, the leaders that issue fatwas without knowledge
He also writes over his books the muhadith
And he issues fatwas without sight and foundation
As he had written an article in a newspaper where he stated without proof how the cloned child inherits, when cloning itself has never really come out for the scientists of actuality rather it is a myth and a play of the western scientists with people minds
The salaf may Allah have mercy on them use to not talk about matters that are impossible or inconceivable like mentioning a fact constantly until it happens
Except for al fiqh ataqdiri (fatwa of matters or situations that never really happened). As if a man was to not have any water meaning there isn't any, then he studies the matter and start interpreting the dream

And I heard him come with the matters of astronauts telling jokes and the dreams of prophets and it is not permissible to joke with that as it was brought by Anas ibn Malik to get into interpreting without knowledge
So he used to say to the questioner beware of eating bananas or drinking pepsi and the likes of strange things

Second/ His audacity of the fatwas without knowledge
When I went to masjid Al Jafali in Taif while he was issuing fatwas intensively on the common folks
Prohibiting the disbelieving woman to breastfeed the child. So i went up to him after his preach, and I said to him what is the proof, he answered it was confirmed in studies that the milk of the disbelieving woman affects the breastfed
So I said did it affect the prophet sala Allahu alayhi wa salam to breastfeed from Halima Asaadia
Overwhelmed and speechless he couldn't say anything
Then i said did the shariah forbid the breastfeeding from the disbelieving woman of the book married to the muslim father. The child father married her while being muslim
I say yes the prohibition has come for the insane woman but its chain of narration is not authentic

Third/ He is a proven liar to me without a doubt
I have rebuked the speaker of Masjid Al Abass when he quoted the hadith of the prophet sala Allahu alayhi wa salam All intoxicants are prohibited
And he added to it All intoxicants and impostors are prohibited
So he went after Saleh Bin Saad to ask him for a fatwa
People took the ignorant as their religious leaders
So he answered him how not authentic it has come from such and such... text
What he said that the number of narrators proved that it has come from many angles and that makes it authentic even if there was one narrator
So this poor man who asked him believed what he answered him
Then Saleh bin Saad came to me in Masjid Al Abaass to polarize opinions
And I had with me a tree of hadith sobhanaAllah, so I presented it to him
He remained silent then praised and complimented
Then I said the chains are multiple but there is a narrator in addition from the chain of Shahr Ibn Hawshab who breaks it
He accepted, approved and kept silent and he praised it to be good
Then I went to the speaker to mention the story to him so that he comes back
The surprise is that he lied to him (the speaker) saying Al Qahtani came to me and I said to him Sharh and who and he (Al Qahtani) remained silent
Meaning yes all the chains refer back to Shahr ibn Hawshab
But from who else what about the ones quoted like Ismael Bin 'Iyash. Which is of two types in the narration and the matter is not as he said it
Rather he said it to be pointed as a scholar and to deceive that poor speaker
And by Allah he did not mention that to me rather he was unable to reply, he kept quiet and acknowledged
And he has clearly lied

Four/ He has serious and strange matters whomever looked into it discovers what are his teachings, his nonsense and his mind defiances. We ask Allah to grant us wellness. So that I may address these issues in another page

The like of his claim that he completed Al Bukhari nine times or more in order to get the blind admire his achievements, like the one who took his defense in writing saying the dead is not worth this righteous one

May Allah The Almighty end his evil and the evil of his likes
And Bukhari reported in his sahih that Abdullah Ibn 'Amr bin Al'As:
I heard Allah's Apostle sala Allahu alayhi wa salam saying, "Allah does not take away the knowledge, by taking it away from (the hearts of) the people, but takes it away by the death of the religious learned men till when none of the (religious learned men) remains, people will take as their leaders ignorant persons who when consulted will give their verdict without knowledge. So they will go astray and will lead the people astray."
I ask Allah to grant us to enjoy the continuity of our scholars and prolong their living and rectify the affairs of the ummah by returning back to them and trust their words and to stay away from the callers of knowledge that are learners and expose them and tear them and their affairs apart

Our Shaykh / Abu Abdullah Maher bin Dhafer Al Qahtani

Translated by Abu Maryam Jaouad Al Maghrebi
رد مع اقتباس