AL-SUNAN.org
محاضرة علمية New [ البدعة في الدعاء والذكر ] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: محاضرة علمية New [ Fromكرات إجازة الصيف ] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: خطبة جمعة New [ زيغ القلوب ] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: خطبة جمعة [ المرء على دين خليله ] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: خطبة جمعة [ الصحة والفراغ ] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: تفريغ [صNotة الكسوف] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: تفريغ [وَعَلَى اللّهِ فَتَوَكَّلُواْ إِن كُنتُم مُّؤْمِنِين] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: تفريغ [مسؤولية الأمة في حفظ الأFrom ] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: محاضرة Fromهجية قيمة [ الإنكار على القصاصين ] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: محاضرة قيمة [تأديب الأبناء عند السلف] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: خطبة قيمة [Not يضركم From ضل إذا اهتديDone] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] News

العودة   AL-SUNAN.org > Other Languages Than Arabic > English-Language Forum > Affairs of Fiqh & Fatwas

Last Posts سؤال في كل ما يتعلق بالحجر الأسود From أحكام؟؟!! (الكاتـب : ناصر الهيفاني - Last Post : أم سمية - )           »          حكم التغني والترتيل لدعاء القنوت في رمضان والنوازل للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله (الكاتـب : أم سمية - )           »          📮 Notيمكن الإجDoneاع إNot بالسمع والطاعة لولي الأمر [ ٣٤ ] (الكاتـب : أبوأيFrom الجguestsي - )           »          📕 ما معنى قول شيخنا في رده على أشباه الحدادية الغNotة في التبديع قوله ( إعتبارات في ا (الكاتـب : أبوأيFrom الجguestsي - )           »          📕 Post From يتهم علماء ومشايخ السنة السلفيين بUn الوضوح في الFromهج وأن From الFromهج ا (الكاتـب : أبوأيFrom الجguestsي - )           »          📕 إحذر أن تغضب غضب الخوارج بإثارة مسألة الإنكار العلني على الحكام [ ٣١ ] . (الكاتـب : أبوأيFrom الجguestsي - )           »          📕 From قوي توحيده ترك التعصّب للرجال [ ٣٠ ] . (الكاتـب : أبوأيFrom الجguestsي - )           »          📕 كيف يبدأ مشوار التعصب للأشخاص [ ٢٩ ] (الكاتـب : أبوأيFrom الجguestsي - )           »          الترجيح بدون مرجح ممتنع (الكاتـب : أبو عمير ياسر الصيفي - )

Post رد

Tools Thread Searching Thread Rating Thread Types Showing Thread
قديم 24-10-2012, 07:54PM
Abu Thar Jawad Abu Thar Jawad غير متواجد حالياً

Registration Date: Jan 2010
افتراضي by Bin Baz Ruling on the sacrifice the Ud-hiyah

Ud-hiyah is Sunnah, not Wajib

Q: I am married, praise be to Allah, and I have children. I live in a city other than the city in which my family lives, but on holidays I go to the city where my family is. On ‘Eid-ul-Adha (the Festival of the Sacrifice), my children and I came five days before the ‘Eid but we did not offer the Ud-hiyah (sacrificial animal offered by non-pilgrims) even though I am able to, praise be to Allah.
Is it permissible for me to offer Ud-hiyah? Is my father’s Ud-hiyah valid on behalf of myself and my wife and children? What is the ruling on Ud-hiyah for the one who is financially able? Is it obligatory on the one who is not able? Is it permissible to take a loan in order to offer the Ud-hiyah? A.A.Sh. Rafha’ the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

A: The Ud-hiyah is a Sunnah (supererogatory act of worship following the example of the Prophet), not Wajib (obligatory), and one sheep is sufficient on behalf of a man and the members of his household, because the Prophet (peace be upon him) used to sacrifice two-horned rams that were white speckled with black, every year; one on behalf of himself and the members of his household, and the other on behalf of those among his Ummah (nation based on one creed) who believe in the Oneness of Allah.

(Part No. 18; Page No. 38)

If you, dear questioner, are living in a separate house, then the Ud-hiyah offered by your father on behalf of himself and the members of his household is not sufficient for you, because you are not living with them in the same house. It is prescribed for you to offer Ud-hiyah on behalf of yourself and your family. There is nothing wrong with a Muslim taking a loan to offer Ud-hiyah if he is able to repay it. May Allah grant us all success!

Source: Fatwas of Ibn Baz
رد مع اقتباس
Post رد