AL-SUNAN.org
محاضرة علمية New [ البدعة في الدعاء والذكر ] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: محاضرة علمية New [ Fromكرات إجازة الصيف ] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: خطبة جمعة New [ زيغ القلوب ] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: خطبة جمعة [ المرء على دين خليله ] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: خطبة جمعة [ الصحة والفراغ ] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: تفريغ [صNotة الكسوف] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: تفريغ [وَعَلَى اللّهِ فَتَوَكَّلُواْ إِن كُنتُم مُّؤْمِنِين] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: تفريغ [مسؤولية الأمة في حفظ الأFrom ] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: محاضرة Fromهجية قيمة [ الإنكار على القصاصين ] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: محاضرة قيمة [تأديب الأبناء عند السلف] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: خطبة قيمة [Not يضركم From ضل إذا اهتديDone] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] News

العودة   AL-SUNAN.org > Other Languages Than Arabic > English-Language Forum > Affairs of Hadeeth & Athar

Last Posts سؤال في كل ما يتعلق بالحجر الأسود From أحكام؟؟!! (الكاتـب : ناصر الهيفاني - Last Post : أم سمية - )           »          حكم التغني والترتيل لدعاء القنوت في رمضان والنوازل للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله (الكاتـب : أم سمية - )           »          📮 Notيمكن الإجDoneاع إNot بالسمع والطاعة لولي الأمر [ ٣٤ ] (الكاتـب : أبوأيFrom الجguestsي - )           »          📕 ما معنى قول شيخنا في رده على أشباه الحدادية الغNotة في التبديع قوله ( إعتبارات في ا (الكاتـب : أبوأيFrom الجguestsي - )           »          📕 Post From يتهم علماء ومشايخ السنة السلفيين بUn الوضوح في الFromهج وأن From الFromهج ا (الكاتـب : أبوأيFrom الجguestsي - )           »          📕 إحذر أن تغضب غضب الخوارج بإثارة مسألة الإنكار العلني على الحكام [ ٣١ ] . (الكاتـب : أبوأيFrom الجguestsي - )           »          📕 From قوي توحيده ترك التعصّب للرجال [ ٣٠ ] . (الكاتـب : أبوأيFrom الجguestsي - )           »          📕 كيف يبدأ مشوار التعصب للأشخاص [ ٢٩ ] (الكاتـب : أبوأيFrom الجguestsي - )           »          الترجيح بدون مرجح ممتنع (الكاتـب : أبو عمير ياسر الصيفي - )

Tools Thread Searching Thread Rating Thread Types Showing Thread
Prev المشاركة Previousة   المشاركة Nextة Next
قديم 02-05-2011, 07:45PM
Umm Mohammad Umm Mohammad غير متواجد حالياً
member مشاركة - وفقها الله -

Registration Date: Feb 2010
افتراضي “I will not ask You for anything else”

Sahih Bukhari Volume 8, Book 76, Number 577

Narrated Abu Huraira

Some people said, “O Allah’s Apostle! Shall we see our Lord on the Day of Resurrection?” He said, “Do you crowd and squeeze each other on looking at the sun when it is not hidden by clouds?” They replied, “No, Allah’s Apostle.” He said, “Do you crowd and squeeze each other on looking at the moon when it is full and not hidden by clouds?” They replied, No, O Allah’s Apostle!” He said, “So you will see Him (your Lord) on the Day of Resurrection similarly Allah will gather all the people and say, ‘Whoever used to worship anything should follow that thing. ‘So, he who used to worship the sun will follow it, and he who used to worship the moon will follow it, and he who used to worship false deities will follow them; and then only this nation (i.e., Muslims) will remain, including their hypocrites. Allah will come to them in a shape other than they know and will say, ‘I am your Lord.’ They will say, ‘We seek refuge with Allah from you. This is our place; (we will not follow you) till our Lord comes to us, and when our Lord comes to us, we will recognize Him

Then Allah will come to then in a shape they know and will say, “I am your Lord.’ They will say, ‘(No doubt) You are our Lord,’ and they will follow Him. Then a bridge will be laid over the (Hell) Fire.” Allah’s Apostle added, “I will be the first to cross it. And the invocation of the Apostles on that Day, will be ‘Allahukka Sallim, Sallim (O Allah, save us, save us!),’ and over that bridge there will be hooks Similar to the thorns of As Sa’dan (a thorny tree). Didn’t you see the thorns of As-Sa’dan?” The companions said, “Yes, O Allah’s Apostle.” He added, “So the hooks over that bridge will be like the thorns of As-Sa-dan except that their greatness in size is only known to Allah. These hooks will snatch the people according to their deeds. Some people will be ruined because of their evil deeds, and some will be cut into pieces and fall down in Hell, but will be saved afterwards, when Allah has finished the judgments among His slaves, and intends to take out of the Fire whoever He wishes to take out from among those who used to testify that none had the right to be worshipped but Allah

We will order the angels to take them out and the angels will know them by the mark of the traces of prostration (on their foreheads) for Allah banned the f ire to consume the traces of prostration on the body of Adam’s son. So they will take them out, and by then they would have burnt (as coal), and then water, called Maul Hayat (water of life) will be poured on them, and they will spring out like a seed springs out on the bank of a rainwater stream, and there will remain one man who will be facing the (Hell) Fire and will say, ‘O Lord! It’s (Hell’s) vapor has Poisoned and smoked me and its flame has burnt me; please turn my face away from the Fire.’ He will keep on invoking Allah till Allah says, ‘Perhaps, if I give you what you want), you will ask for another thing?’ The man will say, ‘No, by Your Power, I will not ask You for anything else

Then Allah will turn his face away from the Fire. The man will say after that, ‘O Lord, bring me near the gate of Paradise.’ Allah will say (to him), ‘Didn’t you promise not to ask for anything else? Woe to you, O son of Adam ! How treacherous you are!’ The man will keep on invoking Allah till Allah will say, ‘But if I give you that, you may ask me for something else.’ The man will say, ‘No, by Your Power. I will not ask for anything else.’ He will give Allah his covenant and promise not to ask for anything else after that. So Allah will bring him near to the gate of Paradise, and when he sees what is in it, he will remain silent as long as Allah will, and then he will say, ‘O Lord! Let me enter Paradise.’ Allah will say, ‘Didn’t you promise that you would not ask Me for anything other than that? Woe to you, O son of Adam ! How treacherous you are!’ On that, the man will say, ‘O Lord! Do not make me the most wretched of Your creation,’ and will keep on invoking Allah till Allah will smile and when Allah will smile because of him, then He will allow him to enter Paradise, and when he will enter Paradise, he will be addressed, ‘Wish from so-and-so.’ He will wish till all his wishes will be fulfilled, then Allah will say, All this (i.e. what you have wished for) and as much again therewith are for you

Abu Huraira added: That man will be the last of the people of Paradise to enter Paradise

Narrated ‘Ata (while Abu Huraira was narrating): Abu Said was sitting in the company of Abu Huraira and he did not deny anything of his narration till he reached his saying: “All this and as much again therewith are for you.” Then Abu Sa’id said, “I heard Allah’s Apostle saying, ‘This is for you and ten times as much.’ ” Abu Huraira said, In my memory it is ‘as much again therewith

And if you would count the favours of Allaah, never could you be able to count them. Truly! Allaah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” An-Nahl (16):18

Last edited Done By Umm Mohammad ; 02-05-2011 at 07:50PM
رد مع اقتباس