AL-SUNAN.org
محاضرة علمية New [ البدعة في الدعاء والذكر ] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: محاضرة علمية New [ Fromكرات إجازة الصيف ] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: خطبة جمعة New [ زيغ القلوب ] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: خطبة جمعة [ المرء على دين خليله ] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: خطبة جمعة [ الصحة والفراغ ] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: تفريغ [صNotة الكسوف] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: تفريغ [وَعَلَى اللّهِ فَتَوَكَّلُواْ إِن كُنتُم مُّؤْمِنِين] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: تفريغ [مسؤولية الأمة في حفظ الأFrom ] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: محاضرة Fromهجية قيمة [ الإنكار على القصاصين ] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: محاضرة قيمة [تأديب الأبناء عند السلف] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: خطبة قيمة [Not يضركم From ضل إذا اهتديDone] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] News

العودة   AL-SUNAN.org > Other Languages Than Arabic > English-Language Forum > Affairs of Fiqh & Fatwas

Last Posts سؤال في كل ما يتعلق بالحجر الأسود From أحكام؟؟!! (الكاتـب : ناصر الهيفاني - Last Post : أم سمية - )           »          حكم التغني والترتيل لدعاء القنوت في رمضان والنوازل للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله (الكاتـب : أم سمية - )           »          📮 Notيمكن الإجDoneاع إNot بالسمع والطاعة لولي الأمر [ ٣٤ ] (الكاتـب : أبوأيFrom الجguestsي - )           »          📕 ما معنى قول شيخنا في رده على أشباه الحدادية الغNotة في التبديع قوله ( إعتبارات في ا (الكاتـب : أبوأيFrom الجguestsي - )           »          📕 Post From يتهم علماء ومشايخ السنة السلفيين بUn الوضوح في الFromهج وأن From الFromهج ا (الكاتـب : أبوأيFrom الجguestsي - )           »          📕 إحذر أن تغضب غضب الخوارج بإثارة مسألة الإنكار العلني على الحكام [ ٣١ ] . (الكاتـب : أبوأيFrom الجguestsي - )           »          📕 From قوي توحيده ترك التعصّب للرجال [ ٣٠ ] . (الكاتـب : أبوأيFrom الجguestsي - )           »          📕 كيف يبدأ مشوار التعصب للأشخاص [ ٢٩ ] (الكاتـب : أبوأيFrom الجguestsي - )           »          الترجيح بدون مرجح ممتنع (الكاتـب : أبو عمير ياسر الصيفي - )

Post رد

Tools Thread Searching Thread Rating: Rating Thread: 1 تصويتات, المعدل 5.00. Types Showing Thread
قديم 23-08-2010, 12:21AM
Omm Abdullah Assuneyya
member غير مشارك

افتراضي Period-delaying pills to fast the whole month of Ramadan

Period-delaying pills to fast the whole month of Ramadan

Q 2: I have taken contraceptive pills in Ramadan. Should I make up for the days during which I did not have my period through the contraceptive effect of the pills and so I observed Sawm (Fasting) and offered Salah (Prayer) on them with the people? Is there any sin on me for taking these pills?

A: It is permissible for a woman to take a medicine to delay her menstrual period, so that she can perform Hajj or ‘Umrah (lesser pilgrimage), or observe Sawm in Ramadan, provided that it will result in no harmful effect on her. You do not have to make up for these days in which menstrual bleeding was stopped by the effect of the pills and you observed Sawm with the people.

May Allah grant us success, May peace and blessings be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family and Companions

Permanent Committee for Scholarly Research and Ifta’
Chairman
`Abdullah ibn Qa`ud
`Abdul-`Aziz ibn `Abdullah ibn Baz

نقرتين لShowing الصورة في Page مستقلة
رد مع اقتباس
[ ] One Member says to you : Jazaka Allaho Khayran.
Omm AL-Homayra'a (23-08-2010)
قديم 23-08-2010, 12:47AM
Omm AL-Homayra'a Omm AL-Homayra'a غير متواجد حالياً
مشرفة - وفقها الله -

Registration Date: Jan 2010
افتراضي

Jazaki Allah khayran
Though I see that it is harmful for a woman to take such pills since it is a natural stage each woman should pass monthly. Moreover, taking such pills could cause her dizziness,bleeding, bad moods,.. etc
These medicines could mess up the hormones in woman's body. That's why I don't recommend it, esp for an unmarried woman.
The scholars-alhumdulillah- had said that if it doesn't cause harm unless she is need to take these pills to perform her Umra or Hajj..
God only knows best.

رد مع اقتباس
[ Omm AL-Homayra'a ] One Member says to you : Jazaka Allaho Khayran.
قديم 23-08-2010, 02:43PM
Omm Abdullah Assuneyya
member غير مشارك

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت By Omm AL-Homayra'a مشاهدة المشاركة
Jazaki Allah khayran
Though I see that it is harmful for a woman to take such pills since it is a natural stage each woman should pass monthly. Moreover, taking such pills could cause her dizziness,bleeding, bad moods,.. etc
These medicines could mess up the hormones in woman's body. That's why I don't recommend it, esp for an unmarried woman.
The scholars-alhumdulillah- had said that if it doesn't cause harm unless she is need to take these pills to perform her Umra or Hajj..
God only knows best.

Sure your are absolutely right on what you have said. Unfortunately not so many women are aware of long-term side effects of taking such medication. They just take it without thinking about consequences, and sometimes without even consulting a doctor, and still insist to be on those pills mainly when one of them is pretty sure that her period is going to be during the last ten days of Ramadan.

As you have said al-hamdulillah it is ONLY permissible PROVIDING THAT it does not cause harm (which is rare by the way! and depends on so many variables)
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 23-08-2010, 04:16PM
مشرفة - وفقها الله -

افتراضي

Tayyeb Alhumdulillah, I wanted to make sure that you've known this info.. Jazaki Allah khayran and may Allah keep us all healthy , ameen.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 25-08-2010, 04:33PM
Omm Abdullah Assuneyya
member غير مشارك

افتراضي

Ameen, and baraka Allah fiki for your concern, jazakum Allah khayran.
The reason I put this topic, is not to promote taking contraceptive pills! (you are right for your reaction), but to make it clear for some girls that when she does that, she does not have to make up for her Salah in days for which she did not have her menstrual bleeding; and this is what this question is all about.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 25-08-2010, 06:46PM
مشرفة - وفقها الله -

افتراضي

نحسن الظن ولله الحمد
خير إن شاء الله
رد مع اقتباس
Post رد