AL-SUNAN.org
محاضرة علمية New [ البدعة في الدعاء والذكر ] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: محاضرة علمية New [ Fromكرات إجازة الصيف ] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: خطبة جمعة New [ زيغ القلوب ] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: خطبة جمعة [ المرء على دين خليله ] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: خطبة جمعة [ الصحة والفراغ ] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: تفريغ [صNotة الكسوف] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: تفريغ [وَعَلَى اللّهِ فَتَوَكَّلُواْ إِن كُنتُم مُّؤْمِنِين] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: تفريغ [مسؤولية الأمة في حفظ الأFrom ] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: محاضرة Fromهجية قيمة [ الإنكار على القصاصين ] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: محاضرة قيمة [تأديب الأبناء عند السلف] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] :: خطبة قيمة [Not يضركم From ضل إذا اهتديDone] للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله [انقر هنا] News

العودة   AL-SUNAN.org > Other Languages Than Arabic > English-Language Forum > Affairs of Tawheed, Aqidah & Manhaj

Last Posts سؤال في كل ما يتعلق بالحجر الأسود From أحكام؟؟!! (الكاتـب : ناصر الهيفاني - Last Post : أم سمية - )           »          حكم التغني والترتيل لدعاء القنوت في رمضان والنوازل للشيخ ماهر القحطاني حفظه الله (الكاتـب : أم سمية - )           »          📮 Notيمكن الإجDoneاع إNot بالسمع والطاعة لولي الأمر [ ٣٤ ] (الكاتـب : أبوأيFrom الجguestsي - )           »          📕 ما معنى قول شيخنا في رده على أشباه الحدادية الغNotة في التبديع قوله ( إعتبارات في ا (الكاتـب : أبوأيFrom الجguestsي - )           »          📕 Post From يتهم علماء ومشايخ السنة السلفيين بUn الوضوح في الFromهج وأن From الFromهج ا (الكاتـب : أبوأيFrom الجguestsي - )           »          📕 إحذر أن تغضب غضب الخوارج بإثارة مسألة الإنكار العلني على الحكام [ ٣١ ] . (الكاتـب : أبوأيFrom الجguestsي - )           »          📕 From قوي توحيده ترك التعصّب للرجال [ ٣٠ ] . (الكاتـب : أبوأيFrom الجguestsي - )           »          📕 كيف يبدأ مشوار التعصب للأشخاص [ ٢٩ ] (الكاتـب : أبوأيFrom الجguestsي - )           »          الترجيح بدون مرجح ممتنع (الكاتـب : أبو عمير ياسر الصيفي - )

Post رد

Tools Thread Searching Thread Rating Thread Types Showing Thread
قديم 06-06-2012, 02:40PM
ABU-HAMZA
member غير مشارك

افتراضي Fatawaa on the Pillars of Islam

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم
Fatawaa on the Pillars of Islam
By Sheikh Muhammad Bin Saleh Al-Uthaaymen رحمه الله

P.100

Q.47: Whosoever believes that the Prophet is a light from the light of Allah and is not a man and that he knows the unseen and then he seeks help through him, believing that he possesses benefit and harm, then what is the ruling on that? And is the prayer permissible behind this man or whosoever is like him? Benefit us may Allah reward with you good.

Answer: Whosoever believes that the Prophet is a light from Allah and is not a man and that he knows the unseen, then he is a disbeliever in Allah and His Messenger and he is from the enemies of Allah and His Messenger and he is not from the friends of Allah and His Messenger.
(This is) because this statement of his is a denial of Allah and His Messenger, and whosoever denies Allah and His Messenger then he is a disbeliever. And the proof that this statement of his is a denial of Allah and His Messenger is His saying the Most High:
‘Say (O’Muhammad): I am but only a man like you’ (Surah Al-Kahf 18: 110)
And His saying, the Most High:
‘Say (O’Muhammad): None in Heavens and the Earth knows the unseen except Allah’ (Surah An-Naml 27:65)
‘Say (O’Muhammad): I do not say to you that I have the treasures of Allah and nor do I know the unseen. And nor do I say to you that indeed I am an angel. Indeed, I follow only what has been revealed to me’ (Surah Al-An’aam 6:50)
‘Say (O’Muhammad): I do not possess for myself benefit or harm except what Allah wills. And if I knew the unseen I would have desired much good (for myself) and no evil should have touched me. Indeed I am but a Warner and a bringer of glad tidings to a people who believe’ (Surah Al-A’raaf 7:188)
And his (e) saying:
“Indeed I am but a man like you. I forget like you forget, so when I forget, then remind me.” [1]

Whosoever seeks aid through the Messenger of Allah believing that he possesses benefit and harm, then he is a disbeliever, a denier of Allah the Most High, one who associates partners with Him, due to His saying, the Most High:
‘And your Lord said: Call upon me, I will respond to you. Those who scorn my worship (with pride) will surely enter Hell in humiliation’ (Surah All-Ghaafir 40:60)
‘Say (O’Muhammad): It is not in my power to cause you harm or bring you to the right path. Say (O’ Muhammad): None can protect me from Allah’s punishment nor will I find a refuge except in Him’ (Surah Al-Jinn 72:21-22)
And his (peace be upon him) saying to his close relatives:
“I cannot avail you against Allah in anything” [2] as he said that to Fatima and Safeeyah, the paternal aunt of the Messenger of Allah (e).

And the prayer behind this man and whosoever is like him, is not allowed. The prayer behind him is not correct and it is not allowed for him to be placed as an imam for the Muslims.

The sheikh also says in ‘Qawl-al-Mofeed ala Kitaabi-Tawheed’ Vol 1 page 68:

“And whosoever says: ‘Indeed the Messenger of Allah (e) had no shadow, or that his light extinguished his shadow when he walked in the sun’, then all of it is a false lie. And thus, Aisha, may Allah be pleased with her, said:
“I would stretch out my leg in front of him (while he was praying)….” And she excused herself (from this act by saying) that the houses had no lamps.[3]

So, if the Prophet (e) had light, then Aisha, may Allah be pleased with her, would not have excused herself. However, it is the exaggeration which has corrupted the religion and the wordly life (of the people), and refuge is sought with Allah…”

[1] Reported by Bukhari, The Book of Prayer, Chapter: Facing towards the Qiblah (401) and reported by Muslim, The book of Mosques, Chapter: The forgetfulness in the prayer and the prostration because of it (572)
[2] Reported by Bukhari in (the book of) Bequests, Chapter: Do women and children enter into the close relatives? (2753) in a suspended form and Muslim in (the book of) Faith, Chapter: His saying, the Most High: ‘And warn your tribe of near kindred’ (351)
[3] Reported by Bukhari (513) and Muslim (512)

www.salafitalk.net/st/uploads/dontpraybehindem.1.doc
رد مع اقتباس
Post رد