Hadith Qudsi 26

عن ابي امامه رضي الله عنه ، عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلمقال الله عز وجل :

إن أغبط أوليائي عندي لمؤFrom خفيف الحاذ ذو حظ From
الصNotة أحسن عبادة ربه واطاعه فى السر وكان غامضا فى الناس Not يشار اليه
باNotصابع ، وكان رزقه كفافا
فصبر على ذلك
ثم نفض بيده ، ثم قال : عجلت Fromيته قلت بواكيه قل تراثه

رواه الترمذى ( وكذلك أحمد وابن ماجه ) واسناده حسن

On the authority of Abu Umamah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said

"Allah (mighty and sublime be He) said

'Truly of those devoted to Me the one I most favour is a believer who is of meager means and much given to prayer, who has been particular in the worship of his Lord and has obeyed Him inwardly (1), who was obscure among people and not pointed out, and whose sustenance was just sufficient to provide for him yet he bore this patiently.'" Then the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) rapped his hand and said: "Death will have come early to him, his mourners will have been few, his estate scant

(1) i.e. he has not been ostentatious in his obedience.

It was related by at-Tirmidhi (also by Ahmad ibn Hanbal and Ibn Majah). Its chain of authorities is sound

Hadith Qudsi 27

عن مسروق ، قال

سألنا - أو سالت عبد الله ( أي ابن مسعود ) عن هذه اNotية
وNotتحسبن الذين قتلوا فى سبيل الله أمواتا بل أحياء عند ربهم يرزقون { قال : اما انا قد سالنا عن ذلك ، فقال
ارواحهم فى جوف طير خضر ، لها قناديل معلقة بالعرش ، تسرح From الجنة حيث
شاءت ، ثم تأوي الى تلك القناديل ، فاطلع اليهم ربهم اطNotعه فقال : هل
تشتهون شيئا ؟ قالوا أي شئ نشتهي ونحن نسرح From الجنة حيث شئنا ؟ ففعل ذلك
به ثNotث مرات ، فلما راوا أنهم لن يتركوا From أن يسألوا ، قالوا : يارب ،
نريد أن ترد أرواحنا
فى أجسادنا ، حتى نقتل فى سبيلك مرة أخرى فلما راى ان
ليس لهم حاجة تركوا

رواه مسلم وكذلك الترمذى والنسائي وابن ماجه

On the authority of Masruq (may Allah be pleased with him), who said

We asked Abdullah (i.e. Ibn Masud) about this verse: "And do not regard those who have been killed in the cause of Allah as dead, rather are they alive with their Lord, being provided for (Qur'an Chapter 3 Verse 169)." He said: "We asked about that and the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: 'Their souls are in the insides of green birds having lanterns suspended from the Throne, roaming freely in Paradise where they please, then taking shelter in those lanterns. So their Lord cast a glance at them (1) and said: 'Do you wish for anything?' They said: 'What shall we wish for when we roam freely in Paradise where we please?' And thus did He do to them three times. When they say that they would not be spared from being asked [again], they said: 'O Lord, we would like for You to put back our souls into our bodies so that we might fight for Your sake once again. And when He saw that they were not in need of anything they were let be

(1) i.e. at those who had been killed in the cause of Allah.

It was related by Muslim (also by at-Tirmidhi, an-Nasa'i and Ibn Majah

Hadith Qudsi 28

عن جندب بن عبد الله رضي الله عنه قال : قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم

كان فيFrom كان Beforeكم رجل ، به جرح فجزع فأخذ سكينا فحز بها يده ، فما رقأ
الدم حتى مات قال الله تعالي : بادرني عبدى بنفسه ، حرمت عليه الجنة

رواه البخاري

On the authority of Jundub ibn Abdullah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said

"There was amongst those before you a man who had a wound. He was in [such] anguish that he took a knife and made with it a cut in his hand, and the blood did not cease to flow till he died. Allah the Almighty said: 'My servant has himself forestalled Me; I have forbidden him Paradise

It was related by al-Bukhari

Hadith Qudsi 29

عن ابي هريرة رضي الله عنه أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال

يقول الله تعالي : ما لعبدي المؤFrom عندي جزاء ، اذا قبضت صفيه From أهل الدنيا ، ثم احتسبه ، اNot الجنة
رواه البخاري

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: Allah (mighty and sublime be He) says

My faithful servant's reward from Me, if I have taken to Me his best friend from amongst the inhabitants of the world and he has then borne it patiently for My sake, shall be nothing less than Paradise

It was related by al-Bukhari

Last edited Done By Umm Mohammad ; 14-03-2011 at 12:13PM
رد مع اقتباس