Registration Date: Feb 2010
افتراضي Frequently Asked Questions on Muslim Belief

FAQ ON MUSLIIM BELIIEF

Shiekh Hafiz Ibn Ahmed Al Hakami

Translated by 'Ali As-Sayed Al-Halawani

Q 1: What is the first (religious) obligation on
worshippers?

A---
The first religious obligation on worshippers is to realize the purpose for which Allah the Almighty created them; and for which He took their covenant and sent them His Messengers and Books; and for which He created this present life, the Hereafter, Paradise and Hell-fire; and for which the Inevitable would come true; and the Event would befall; and for which the Balance is set and the Records fly; and for which there would be either happiness or misery; and according to which the lights would be divided, for any to whom Allah gives not light, there will be no light for him!

Q 2: What is that thing for which Allah innovated the Creation?

A---
Allah the Almighty says: {And We created not the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them, for mere play. We created them not except with truth (i.e. to examine and test those who are obedient and those who are disobedient and then reward the obedient ones and punish the disobedient ones), but most of them know not}.(Ad-Dukhan, 38-39)

He says also: {And We created not the heaven and the earth and all that is between them without purpose! That is the consideration of those who disbelieve!}.(Sad. 27)

He says also: {And Allah has created the heavens and the earth with truth, in order that each person may be recompensed what he has earned, and they will not be wronged}. (Al-Jathiyah, 22)

He says also: {And I (Allah) created not the jinn and mankind except that they should worship Me (Alone). I seek not any provision from them (i.e. provision for themselves or for My creatures) nor do I ask that they should feed Me (i.e. feedthemselves or My creatures). Verily, Allah is the All-Provider, owner of Power, the Most Strong}.(Ad-Dhariyat, 56-58)

Q 3: What does the word `
Abd (worshipper) mean?

A---
The word Abd1 means the subdued or subjugated. This meaning encompasses all sorts of creation: higher and lower, rational and reasonless, animate and inanimate, dynamic and static, apparent and hidden, believing and disbelieving, and pious and dissolute, etc.; all of which are created by Allah he Almighty. They are subjected to Him, and managed by Him Alone. Moreover, all of them have a limit and destination and each one runs (its course) or an appointed term. Such is the judgment and ordering of (Him), the Exalted in Power, the Omniscient. And if the intended sense is the modest God-loving worshiper), in this case it refers only to the believing men and women who are Allah's honorable slaves and pious godly ones; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve

Last edited Done By Umm Mohammad ; 26-04-2011 at 06:58PM
رد مع اقتباس