رواه البخاري ومالك

وفى رواية لمسلم ، توضح معني الحديث
عن عائشة رضي الله عنها قالت: قال رسول الله ، صلى الله عليه وسلم
From أحب لقاء الله ، أحب الله لقاءه ، وFrom كره لقاء الله كره الله لقاءه
فقلت يا نبي الله ، اكراهية الموت ؟ فكلنا نكره الموت قال ليس كذلك ، ولكن
المؤFrom اذا بشر برحمة الله ورضوانه وجنته ، أحب لقاء الله ، فاحب الله
لقاءه ، وان الكافر اذ بشر بعذاب الله وسخطه كره لقاء الله ، وكره الله
لقاءه

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said

"Allah (mighty and sublime be He) said

'If My servant likes to meet Me, I like to meet him; and if he dislikes to meet Me, I dislike to meet him

Prophetic explanation of this Sacred Hadith: 'He who likes to meet Allah, Allah likes to meet him; and he who dislikes to meet Allah, Allah dislikes to meet him

Aishah (may Allah be pleased with her) said: "O Prophet of Allah, is it because of the dislike of death, for all of us dislike death?" The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "It is not so, but rather it is that when the believer is given news of Allah's mercy, His approval and His Paradise, he likes to meet Allah and Allah likes to meet him; but when the unbeliever is given news of Allah's punishment and His displeasure, he dislikes to meet Allah and Allah dislikes to meet him

It was related by al-Bukhari and Malik. The Prophetic version is related by Muslim

Hadith Qudsi 31

عن جندب ، رضي الله عنه
أن رسول الله ، صلى الله عليه وسلم ، حدث أن رجNot قال : والله Not يغفر
الله لفNotن ، وان الله تعالي قال : From ذا الذى يتالي على أن Not أغفر لفNotن
فاني قد غفرت لفNotن ، واحبطت عملك أوكما قال
رواه مسلم

On the authority of Jundub (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) related

"A man said: 'By Allah, Allah will not forgive So-and-so.' At this Allah the Almighty said: 'Who is he who swears by Me that I will not forgive So-and-so? Verily I have forgiven So-and-so and have nullified your [own good] deeds (1) (or as he said [it

(1) A similar Hadith, which is given by Abu Dawud, indicates that the person referred to was a godly man whose previous good deeds were brought to naught through presuming to declare that Allah would not forgive someone's bad deeds
It was related by Muslim

Hadith Qudsi 32

عن ابي هريرة رضي الله عنه ، عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم قال
أسرف رجل على نفسه ، فلما حضره الموت أوصي بنيه فقال اذا انا مت
فاحرقوني ثم اسحقوني ، ثم أذروني فى البحر فوالله لئن قدر علي ربي ليعذبني
عذابا، ماعذبه أحدا ففعلوا ذلك به ، فقال لNotرض ادى ما أخذت ، فاذا هو
قائم : خشيتك يارب أو مخافتك فغفر له بذلك

رواه مسلم وكذلك البخاري والنسائي وابن ماجه

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said

"A man sinned greatly against himself, and when death came to him he charged his sons, saying: 'When I have died, burn me, then crush me and scatter [my ashes] into the sea, for, by Allah, if my Lord takes possession of me, He will punish me in a manner in which He has punished no one [else].' So they did that to him. Then He said to the earth: 'Produce what you have taken - and there he was!' And He said to him: 'What induced you to do what you did?' He said: 'Being afraid of You, O my Lord (or he said: 'Being frightened of You'),' and because of that He forgave him

It was related by Muslim (also by al-Bukhari, an-Nasa'i and Ibn Majah

Hadith Qudsi 33

عن ابي هريرة رضي الله عنه عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم ، فيما يحكى عن ربه عز وجل قال
أذنب عبد ذنبا ، فقال : اللهم ، أغفر لى ذنبي ، فقال تبارك وتعالي :
اذنب عبدي ذنبا فعلم ان له ربا يغفر النذنب وياخذ به ثم عاذ فاذنب فقال أي
رب اغفر لى ذنبي فقال تبارك وتعالي عبدي اذنب ذنبا علم ان له ربا يغفر
الذنب وياخذ به ثم عاد فاذنب فقال أي رب اغفر لى ذنبي فقال تبارك وتعالي
: اذنب عبدي ذنبا فعلم ان له ربا يغفر الذنب وياخذ بالذنب اعمل ماشئت فقد
غفرت لك
رواه مسلم وكذلك البخاري

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), from among the things he reports from his Lord (mighty and sublime be He), is that he said

"A servant [of Allah's] committed a sin and said: 'O Allah, forgive me my sin.' And He (glorified and exalted be He) said: 'My servant has committed a sin and has known that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes for them.' Then he sinned again and said: 'O Lord, forgive me my sin.' And He (glorified and exalted be He) said: 'My servant has committed a sin and has known that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes for them.' Then he sinned again and said: 'O Lord, forgive me my sin.' And He (glorified and exalted be He) said: 'My servant has committed a sin and has known that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes for sins. Do what you wish, for I have forgiven you

It was related by Muslim (also by al-Bukhari

Last edited Done By Umm Mohammad ; 15-03-2011 at 07:57PM
رد مع اقتباس