Showing ãÔÇÑßÉ æÇÍÏÉ
ÞÏíã 17-06-2011, 06:32PM
Umm Mohammad Umm Mohammad ÛíÑ ãÊæÇÌÏ ÍÇáíÇð
member ãÔÇÑßÉ - æÝÞåÇ Çááå -

Registration Date: Feb 2010
ÇÝÊÑÇÖí Kitaab Sharh us-Sunnah

24: Adam (alaihis salaam) was in Paradise, but was removed from it after disobeying Allah

Adam (alaihis salaam) was present in the everlasting and created Paradise, but was removed from it after disobeying Allah, the Mighty and Majestic

25: To have Faith in al-Maseehud-Dajjaal

To have Faith in al-Maseehud-Dajjaal [1

NOTES

1. From the many ahaadeeth about the Dajjaal is what al-Bukhaaree reports in his Saheeh (Eng. trans., vol.9, no.245) from Anas (radiallaahu anhu), that the Prophet said, “No Prophet was sent except that he warned his nation about the one-eyed liar (i.e. Dajjaal). Beware! He is blind in one eye, whereas your Lord is not so. There will be written between his (Dajjaal’s) eyes: ‘Kaafir

26: To have Faith in the descent of 'Eesaa (alaihis salaam)

To have Faith in the descent of 'Eesaa (alaihis salaam), the son of Maryam. He will descend, kill Dajjaal, marry and pray behind the leader of the Muslims, who is from the family of Muhammad, and he will die and be buried by the Muslims [1

NOTES

1. All of this is established in authentic ahaadeeth and many of these are quoted by al-Haafidh ibn Katheer in his tafseer of verse 159 of Soorah an-Nisaa’. Refer also to Saheeh al-Bukhaaree (Eng. trans., vol.4, nos. 657, 658) and Saheeh Muslim (Eng. trans., vol.4, nos. 6924, 7023

27: Eemaan (Faith) comprises of speech, action and beliefs and it increases and decreases

To have Faith that Eemaan (Faith) comprises of speech, action and beliefs. It increases and decreases. It increases as Allah wills and may decrease to the extent that nothing remains of it [1

NOTES

1. Al-Laalikaa’ee reports, in Sharh Usool I’tiqaad Ahlis-Sunnah (5/958/no.1737), that ‘Abd ar-Razzaaq (as-San’aanee) said, “I met seventy Shaikhs, from amongst them are Ma’mar, al-Awzaa’ee, ath-Thawree, al-Waleed ibn Muhammad al-Quraashee, Yazeed ibn as-Saa’ib, Hammaad ibn Salamah, Hammaad ibn Zayd, Sufyaan ibn ‘Uyainah, Shu’ayb ibn Harb, Wakee’ ibn al-Jarrah, Maalik ibn Anas, Ibn Abee Laylaa, Isma’eel ibn ‘Ayyaash, al-Waleed ibn Muslim and those I have not named, all of them saying: Faith is saying and action, it increases and decreases

‘Abdullah ibn Ahmad reports in as-Sunnah (no.612): My father narrated to me: Abu Salamah al-Khuzaa’ee related to us, saying, “Maalik, Shareek, Abu Bakr ibn ‘Ayyaash, ‘Abdul-‘Azeez ibn Abee Salamah, Hammaad ibn Salamah and Hammaad ibn Zayd said, ‘Faith is conviction, declaration and action

Al-Laalikaa’ee reports (5/959/no.1740) that ‘Uqbah ibn ‘Alqamah said: I asked al-Awzaa’ee about Faith; can it increase? He said, “Yes, until it becomes like the mountains.” I said, ‘Can it decrease?’ He said, “Yes, even until nothing remains of it

Amongst the verses quoted by the scholars as proof for the fact that faith increases are: Aayah 173 of Soorah Aali-‘Imraan, Aayah 4 of Soorah al-Fath and Aayah 124 of Soorah at-Tawbah

ÑÏ ãÚ ÇÞÊÈÇÓ