Showing مشاركة واحدة
قديم 15-04-2011, 11:18AM
Umm Mohammad Umm Mohammad غير متواجد حالياً
member مشاركة - وفقها الله -

Registration Date: Feb 2010
افتراضي Kitaab Sharh us-Sunnah

12: Censure of Debating and Arguing

Debating, arguing and disputing are innovations which throw doubt into the heart, even if the person reaches the truth and the Sunnah. 1

NOTES

1. Allaah, the Most High says

None dispute about the signs of Allaah, except those who disbelieve." - Soorah Ghaafir 40:4

At-Tirmidhee reports a hasan hadeeth from Abu Umaamah, who said: "Allaah's Messenger (saws) said, "A people never went astray after being upon guidance except through disputation." Then Allaah's Messenger (saws) recited this Ayah

"This they set forth to you, only by way of argument. Nay, but they are a contentious people." - Soorah az-Zukhruf 43:58

Al-Aajurree reports in ash-Sharee'ah (p.57) that a man came to al-Hasan (al-Basree) and said, "O Abu Sa'eed! Let me debate with you about the Religion." Al-Hasan replied, "As for me, I know my religion, If you have lost your Religion then go and look for it

'Umar ibn 'Abdul-'Azeez, rahimahullaah, said, "He who allows his Religion to be open to disputing will frequently change over." See Jaami' Bayaanil 'Ilm - 2/113

13: Speculative Speech About Allaah Is A Heretical Innovation

May Allaah have mercy upon you! Know that speculative speech about the Lord, the Most High, is a newly invented matter and is an innovation and misguidance. Nothing is to be said about the Lord except what He, the Mighty and Majestic, described Himself with in the Qur'aan and what the Messenger of Allaah (saws) explained to his Companions. So, He, the Mighty, is One

There is nothing like Him and He is the All-Hearing, the All-Seeing". 1

NOTES

1.Soorah ash-Shoora (42):11

Allaah is The First and the Last And His Knowledge Encompasses Everything: 14

Our Lord is the First without any 'when' and the Last without any end. He knows what is secret and what is more hidden. He ascended over His 'Arsh (Throne) and His knowledge is in every place and no place is free of His knowledge

Last edited Done By Umm Mohammad ; 15-04-2011 at 11:22AM
رد مع اقتباس