Showing مشاركة واحدة
قديم 25-02-2011, 08:46PM
Umm Mohammad Umm Mohammad غير متواجد حالياً
member مشاركة - وفقها الله -

Registration Date: Feb 2010
افتراضي Manners and Righteousness

Part H - Some Ahadeeth pertaining to Manners, Righteousness & Keeping Good Relations

Taken from Silsilah Ahadeeth As-Saheehah of Shaykh Al-Albaani
Translated by Abbas Abu Yahya

63 - 197- On the authority Dhamarah bin Thaalabah who said that the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – said: ‘The people will remain upon goodness, as long as they are not jealous of each other.’ No. 3386

64 - 198 - On the authority Anas bin Maalik who said that the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – said: ‘A slave's Eemaan will not be honest and just until his heart is honest and just and his heart will not be honest and just until his tongue is honest and just. A man will not enter Paradise if his neighbour is not safe from his harm.’ No. 2841

65 - 201 - On the authority of Ibn Umar, on the authority of the Prophet - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – who said: ‘It is not correct for a believer to be a person who curses.’ No.2636

66 - 202 - On the authority of Anas who said that the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – met Abu Dharr, and said to him: ‘O Abu Dharr Shall I not inform you of two characteristics which are lighter on your back and heavier on the scales than other than them?’ He answered: ‘Of course O Messenger of Allaah.’ He said: ‘You should have good manners and remain silent for a long time. I swear by He in whose Hand is my soul no-one has acted upon better than the likes of these two characteristics.’ No. 1938

All Praise belongs to Allaah, may His peace and blessings be upon our final Prophet Muhammad, his Family, his Companions and all those who follow his guidance

Last edited Done By Umm Mohammad ; 25-02-2011 at 08:49PM
رد مع اقتباس