Showing ãÔÇÑßÉ æÇÍÏÉ
ÞÏíã 24-02-2011, 09:12PM
Umm Mohammad Umm Mohammad ÛíÑ ãÊæÇÌÏ ÍÇáíÇð
member ãÔÇÑßÉ - æÝÞåÇ Çááå -

Registration Date: Feb 2010
ÇÝÊÑÇÖí Manners and Righteousness

Part G - Some Ahadeeth pertaining to Manners, Righteousness & Keeping Good Relations

Taken from Silsilah Ahadeeth As-Saheehah of Shaykh Al-Albaani
Translated by Abbas Abu Yahya

54 - 184 - On the authority of Abu Huraira who said that the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – said: ‘A believer is not corrupt, his inner-self does not differ with his outer-self (i.e. what you see is what you get) and he is easy going. An evil person is one who spreads corruption between people and has evil behaviour.’No. 935

55 - On the authority of 'Aeysha the wife of the Prophet - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – who said that some Ethiopians entered the Masjid and were playing. The Prophet - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – said to me 'O Humayra would you like to see them?’ She said: ‘Yes.’ So he stood by the door and I came and placed my chin on his shoulder, so that my face was touching his cheek. What they said that day was that ‘Abul-Qaasim is good’. So the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – said: ‘Have you had enough?’ I said: ‘O Messenger of Allaah, do not be hasty.’ So he stood for me. Then the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – said: ‘Have you had enough?’ I said: ‘O Messenger of Allaah, do not be hasty.’ So he stood for me. She said: ‘It is not that I loved to see them, but I loved that what would reach the women was his status with me and my status with him.’ No. 3277

56 - 186- The Prophet - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – said: ‘Evil plots and deception are in the Fire.’ No.1057

57 - 189 - On the authority of Abu Huraira –RadhiAllaahu anhu- from the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – that he said: ‘By Him in Whose Hand is the soul of Muhammad! The Day of Judgement will not be established until obscenity and miserliness appear; when a trustworthy person will be cheated and a cheater will be trusted, when al-Waaool will be destroyed and at-Toohowat will appear.’ They asked: ‘O Messenger of Allaah what is al-Waaol and what is at-Toohawat?’ He said: ‘al-Waaool are the leaders and the noble people and at-Toohowat are those who are under the feet of the people and are disregarded.’ No. 3211

58 - 191 On the authority of Abul Darda who said I heard the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – saying: ‘A father is the middle door to Paradise.’ No.914

59 - 192 - On the authority Abu Dharr in a narration ascribed to the Prophet: -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam: ‘There is no reward except due to good actions and there is no action except by intention.’ No. 2415

60 - 193 - On the authority of ‘Uqbah bin ‘Aamir in a narration ascribed to the Prophet: -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam: ‘There is no good in the one who doesn't receive guests.’ No.2434

61 - 194 - On the authority of Abu Huraira who said that the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – passed by Abdullah bin Ubay bin Salool, while he was in the shade of thick bushes, he said: ‘Indeed Ibn Abu Kabshah (the Prophet) has covered us with dust.’ His son Abdullaah ibn Abdullaah said: ‘I swear by The One Who has been generous to you and revealed the Book to you if you want I will bring his head to you.’ The Prophet - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – said: ‘No, but rather, be good to your father and maintain good companionship with him.’ No. 3223

62 - 196 - On the authority al-Qaasim bin Muhammad who said that Abdullaah bin Hanzala claimed that Abdullaah bin Salam passed by in the market place and was carrying a bundle of wood. So it was said to him: ‘Has Allaah not enriched you?’ Abdullaah bin Salam answered: ‘Indeed, but I intend to repel pride by doing this. I heard the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – saying: ‘The one who has a mustard seed of pride in his heart will not enter Paradise.’ No. 3257

All Praise belongs to Allaah, may His peace and blessings be upon our final Prophet Muhammad, his Family, his Companions and all those who follow his guidance

ÑÏ ãÚ ÇÞÊÈÇÓ