Showing ãÔÇÑßÉ æÇÍÏÉ
ÞÏíã 23-02-2011, 06:17PM
Umm Mohammad Umm Mohammad ÛíÑ ãÊæÇÌÏ ÍÇáíÇð
member ãÔÇÑßÉ - æÝÞåÇ Çááå -

Registration Date: Feb 2010
ÇÝÊÑÇÖí Manners and Righteousness

Part F - Some Ahadeeth pertaining to Manners, Righteousness & Keeping Good Relations

Taken from Silsilah Ahadeeth As-Saheehah of Shaykh Al-Albaani Translated by Abbas Abu Yahya

42 - 146 - On the authority of Abdullaah bin ‘Amr who said: Someone asked: O Messenger of Allaah! Who are the best of the people?’ He answered: ‘Everyone who has a mahkmoom heart and a truthful tongue.’ They asked: ‘We know what a truthful tongue is, but what is a mahkmoom heart?’ He said: ‘A pious, pure one, which has no sin in it nor is it oppressive, nor does it have hatred and jealousy.’ No.948

43 - 148- On the authority of Salmah bin al-Akwaa’ who said: ‘If we saw a person cursing his brother, we viewed it as though he had arrived at a major sin.’ No. 2649

44 - 161 - On the authority of Ubayd-Allaah bin Ma’mar that the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – said: ‘A family is not given gentleness except that it benefits them, nor are they prohibited from gentleness except that it harms them.’ No. 942

45 - 164- On the authority of Jabir: that a man came to the Prophet - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – and said: ‘Indeed so and so has a cluster of dates on my farm he has harmed me and the place his cluster of dates are a burden for me. The Prophet - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – sent someone to call him. The Prophet said: ‘Sell me your cluster of dates which is in so and so’s farm.’ He answered: ‘No.’ The Prophet said: ‘Give it to me as a gift.’ He answered: ‘No.’ The Prophet said: ‘Then sell me this cluster of dates, for a cluster of dates in Paradise.’ He answered: ‘No.’ Then the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – said: ‘I have not seen anyone more miserly than you, except for the one who is miserly in giving salaam.’ No. 3383

46 - 165 - On the authority of Abu Huraira on the authority of the Prophet - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – said: ‘The son of Adam never performed anything better than the prayer, reconciling between people and having good manners.’ No. 1448

47 - 166 - on the authority of ‘Aeysha - RadhiAllaahu anha - who said: ‘There was no behaviour more hated to the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – than lying. If he came across it from one of his Companions, then he would keep away from him until he knew that he had repented.’ No. 2052

48 - 169- On the authority of Younas bin al-Qaasim al-Yamamee that ‘Ikrima bin Khalid bin Sa’eed bin al-‘Aaas al-Mahkzoomee narrated to him that he met Abdullaah bin Umar bin al-Khattab and asked him: ‘O Abu AbdurRahmaan! Indeed Banu al-Mughira is a tribe which has haughtiness and pride. Did you hear the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – saying anything about this?’ Abdullaah bin Umar said to him: I heard the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – saying: ‘There is no person who regards himself as great and walks in an arrogant way except that he meets Allaah while Allaah is very angry with him.No. 2272

49 - 170- On the authority of Abul Darda in a narration ascribed to the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam: ‘There are no two people who love each other for Allaah’s sake behind each others’ backs, except that the one who is more beloved to Allaah is the one who is stronger in his love for his companion.’ No. 3273

50 - 171 - On the authority of Anas in a narration ascribed to the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam: ‘There is no slave of Allaah who goes to visit his brother for the sake of Allaah, except that a voice calls out from the sky, “You have been good so Paradise has been made pleasurable for you.” Also Allaah says in His Dominion of the ‘Arsh: “He is My slave and was visiting for My sake, so his hospitality is upon Me and I am not pleased with any hospitality other than Paradise.” No. 2632

51 - 174 - On the authority of Sufyan bin ‘Uayainah, on the authority of Ibn al-Munkadir in a narration ascribed to the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam: ‘From the best of actions is to make a believer happy, to pay his debt off for him, to take care of his need and to relieve him from distress.’ No. 2291

52 - 177 - On the authority of Ibn Umar, on the authority of Prophet - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – that he said: ‘Whoever regards him self to be great or is proud when he walks, then he meets Allaah while Allaah is very angry with him.’ No. 543

53 - 178 - On the authority of Abu Huraira in a narration ascribed to the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam: ‘Whoever humbles himself for Allaah, Allaah raises his rank.’ No. 2328

All Praise belongs to Allaah, may His peace and blessings be upon our final Prophet Muhammad, his Family, his Companions and all those who follow his guidance

ÑÏ ãÚ ÇÞÊÈÇÓ