Showing مشاركة واحدة
قديم 20-02-2011, 02:35PM
Umm Mohammad Umm Mohammad غير متواجد حالياً
member مشاركة - وفقها الله -

Registration Date: Feb 2010
افتراضي Manners and Righteousness

Part C - Some Ahadeeth pertaining to Manners, Righteousness & Keeping Good Relations

Taken from
Silsilah Ahadeeth As-Saheehah of Shaykh Al-Albaani Translated by Abbas Abu Yahya

19 - On the authority of Abu 'Unbaah al-Khulaani in a narration ascribed to the Prophet: -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam: 'Indeed Allaah has vessels from the people of the earth. The vessels of your Lord are the hearts of the righteous ones. The most beloved of them to Him are the soft and gentle ones.' No. 1691

20 - On the authority of Jabir in a narration ascribed to the Prophet: -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam: 'Indeed of those of you who are the most beloved to me and sitting closest to me on the Day of Judgement, are those of you who are the best in their manners. Indeed the most hated of you to me and those of you who will be sitting the furthest away from me on the Day of Judgement are those who speak a lot of falsehood about things that do not concern them, the exaggerators, and the al-Mutafayhaqoon.' They said: 'We know those who speak a lot of falsehood about things that do not concern them, the exaggerators, but who are al-Mutafayhaqoon?' He answered: 'The ones who are proud.' No.791

21 - Fatima said: that we came to the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam, to visit his wives. There was a water skin that was hanging above him and water was dripping on to him, (in another narration: on to his heart), due to a severe fever that he had. We said to him: 'O Messenger of Allaah! If only you supplicated to Allaah, He will cure you.' The Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said: 'Indeed the most severely tried of the people are the Prophets, then those after them, then those after them, then those after them.' No. 3267

22 - On the authority of Abdullaah who said that the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said to us: 'Indeed you will see after me people having concern for a portion of the Duniya and matters which you will dislike.' They said: 'So what do you command us to do O Messenger of Allaah?' He answered: 'Give them their rights, and ask Allaah for your rights.' No.3555

23 - On the authority of Tawoos, who said that the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- mentioned while he was on the pulpit: 'There is no doubt that Allaah is the One who guides to the best of manners and He is the One who diverts a person away from the worst of manners.' No. 3255

24 - On the authority of Hani who asked when he came with a group to the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam-, 'O Messenger of Allaah what will obligate an entry for me into Paradise?' He said: 'You should have good speech and sacrifice food.' No.1939

25 - On the authority of 'Aeysha that the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said to her: 'Certainly whoever has been given a portion of gentleness, has been given his portion of goodness in the world and the hereafter. Having good relations with relatives, good manners and being good to neighbours blesses your dwellings and lengthens your life.' No.519

26 - On the authority of 'Abdaah bin Hazn who said that the owners of camels were bragging about their superiority over the owners of sheep, so the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam-said: 'Musa -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- was sent and he was a shepherd. Daawood -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- was sent and he was a shepherd. I was sent and I am a shepherd for my family near the mountain Ajyaad.' No. 3167

27 - On the authority of 'Amroo bin Habeeb that he mentioned to Sa'eed bin Khalid bin 'Amroo bin 'Uthmaan: Did you know that the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said: 'A slave who is a failure and a loser is the slave in whom Allaah does not place mercy for mankind in his heart.' No. 456

All Praise belongs to Allaah, may His peace and blessings be upon our final Prophet Muhammad, his Family, his Companions and all those who follow his guidance.

Last edited Done By Umm Mohammad ; 20-02-2011 at 02:38PM
رد مع اقتباس