Showing مشاركة واحدة
قديم 19-02-2011, 05:38PM
Umm Mohammad Umm Mohammad غير متواجد حالياً
member مشاركة - وفقها الله -

Registration Date: Feb 2010
افتراضي

Part B - Some Ahadeeth pertaining to Manners, Righteousness & Keeping Good Relations

10 - On the authority of Anas who said: that the Messenger of Allaah said to a man: 'O such and such! You did this? He answered: 'No, I swear by Allaah other than whom there is no god!' The Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- knew that he had indeed done that thing, so he said to him 'Indeed Allaah has forgiven your lying, due to your certainty of 'La illaah illa Allaah.'

11 - On the authority of Abdullaah who said that the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said:'Verily Allaah has distributed your manners between yourselves just like He distributed your provisions between yourselves. Allaah gives the Duniya (world) to the one He loves and the one whom He doesn't love, but He doesn't give Emaan (faith) except to the one whom He loves. Whosoever is too miserly with his wealth to spend it, and is too fearful to fight the enemy, and is too weak to stand the night in prayer, then he should say 'SubhanAllaah, wal-Hamdulillaah, wa la illah ill Allaah, wa Allaahu Akbar.' a lot. No. 2714

12 - On the authority of al-Miqdam bin Ma'adee Karb al-Kindee on the authority of the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- who said: 'Indeed Allaah orders you to fulfill the rights of your mothers, then to fulfill the rights of close relatives then those who are after them.' No.1666

13 - On the authority of Anas who said: The Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- used to have a she-camel named al-Udbaa', and it could not be beaten in a race. A Bedouin came with his camel, and it beat al-Udbaa'. This was difficult for the Muslims, and they said 'al-Udbaa' has been beaten!' On that the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said: 'Indeed it is a right upon Allaah, that He does not raise anything in this world except that He lowers it.' No.3525

14 - On the authority of 'Aeysha who said: that the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said:'Indeed a man reaches the level of the one who prays the night prayer and fasts during the day, due to his good manners.' No.795

15 - On the authority of Umaarah bin Khuzaimah bin Thaabit: that his father said: I dreamt as if I was prostrating on the Messenger of Allaah's -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- forehead. I informed the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- of this, and he said: 'Indeed a soul meets another soul [in another narration: sit down, prostrate and do what you saw.]' The Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- tilted his head like this - ['Affaan said: with his head backwards] - then he placed his forehead on the forehead of the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam. No.3262

16 - On the authority of Abu Huraira: that a man mentioned: O Messenger of Allaah! Indeed I have close relatives, I keep good relations with them but they turn away from me. I am good to them but they are bad to me. I'm gentle to them and they are harsh with me. The Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said: 'If it is as you say then it is as if you feed them hot ashes, you will continue to have assistance from Allaah as long as you are upon this way.' No. 2597

17 - On the authority of Anas bin Malik who said: some guests from Bahrain came to visit the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam. The Prophet requested for some water for wudu, and he made wudu. They rushed to the water from his wudu, and they drank whatever they could from it. Whatever poured on to the ground, they wiped their faces, heads and chests with it. The Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said to them: 'what made you do this?' they said: for the love of you, perhaps Allaah will love us O Messenger of Allaah.' The Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said : 'If you love that Allaah and His Messenger will love you, then continue to have three characteristics: truthful speech, fulfilling trusts and being good to your neighbour; if the neighbour is harmed, your good deeds are erased just like the sun melts an ice-berg.' No. 2998

18 - The Messenger -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said: 'Indeed every religion has a characteristic and the characteristic of Islaam is modesty.' No. 940

All Praise belongs to Allaah, may His peace and blessings be upon our final Prophet Muhammad, his family, his companions and all those who follow his guidance.
رد مع اقتباس